3

Once we stood at the parking lot, my eyes automatically searched for his car to which I cursed inside my head. I saw his car and prayed that he wouldn't see me yet but the person that saw me made it even worse. Melisa and her group of followers. I felt her eyes on me and cursed. She stood at her fancy red car.

It's funny how things can change. We used to be best friends too. We were as close as Ekim, Leyla and I but that quickly changed once I left the school and saw a post of her kissing Kanat. We never spoke since then. Sometimes I miss our times but then I remember the consequences those times had. However, I felt all eyes on me now. I love my life. Amazing, not one minute inside and everyone knows I'm back.

I cursed this whole idea in my head. "Come on let's go inside, before I change my mind and run out of here" I whispered to Ekim somewhat jokingly. The director gave us a quick tour through the cafeteria and then we went to the gym hall. It felt so surreal being back her after leaving this forsaken place. I thought I saved myself from here but you never outrun this place. It haunts your memories to their core and never leaves you.

I walked behind Bekir and stopped in my tracks once we walked towards the gym and I saw a group of boys there

I walked behind Bekir and stopped in my tracks once we walked towards the gym and I saw a group of boys there. But one made me realise coming back to this school was a big mistake. I saw realisation hit him as he looked at me. I felt myself becoming pale and fear filled me.

He tried to search my eyes again but I quickly looked to the other guys. Great, Ozan is there too. Amazing first day but then again what did I expect that they would somehow skip school and not see me. Yeah, probably not realistic. I can't believe that I am seeing him here. Kanat didn't change at all. Well, he looks even colder now which makes me shudder. I know that I'll speak to him soon since he still wants answers whereas I only avoided him. They probably did that stupid ritual you have to do in order to become a boy in their group.

That poor boy, they probably punched him a lot. I felt regret since that idea came from me and Kanat in our reign of terror. I said it already, I am not the angel in this story. I did horrible things too. "Ela dear are you alright?" the director called me since he knows of my story with Kanat. This caused Ekim to narrow her eyes and look at me since I never showed her a picture of Kanat. She now probably guessed that it's him.

"Children what's going on here?" the director asked them to which the boy on the ground that stood up replied "Nothing, teacher. We were just joking with friends.". I dared to take a look at Kanat only to find his stare still at me. His jaw clenched while he looked at me. Great, I guess he might be mad at me. Such a great start. "Follow me" the director directed us towards another hall and I quickly averted my eyes from Kanat. We walked out and Ekim whispered to me "Did you see that? They hit that poor boy" she started "I know, that's there thing here" I said as we walked behind the rest.

3rd point of view "Vay Kanat bey, things just got interesting now" Ozan started mocking Kanat with a sick smirk "Maybe now I can get my round with Ela don't you think so?" he mockingly continued however he was stopped by a punch in his face

3rd point of view
"Vay Kanat bey, things just got interesting now" Ozan started mocking Kanat with a sick smirk "Maybe now I can get my round with Ela don't you think so?" he mockingly continued however he was stopped by a punch in his face. "Vay it seems like you still have that soft spot for her but don't forget she's not one of us anymore and if she dares to get in our way we'll have to interfere..."

"Ozan you're overstepping again and don't you dare get any close to Ela. And never question me again" Kanat threatened him. "I want her here, alone. We still have to talk about things." Kanat started to which Ozan laughed sickening "Alright, you'll have her, just wait" and he gestured towards his two minions to follow him.

Ela's point of view
We walked downstairs and there was a mourning minute for a teacher that died. I wanted to know if I knew the teacher and stopped in my tracks once I saw the teacher that died. It was Mr. Ziya. He was an amazing teacher and helped me to move to the good side again, it's such a pity he died.

I rolled my eyes as I saw that Melisa held the speech for him. She hated him a lot since he did not keep up with her bad ways. As my eyes flickered the room they stopped at Kanat's who was shooting me an intense stare. Somewhere deep inside me I felt nostalgic but that was quickly replaced by the hate and anger I had. Once I saw Ozan's smirk I averted my eyes.

We walked to the locker hall and we're stopped by Ozan, one friend of Melisa and that boy that they hit and two friends that looked like Ozan's minions. "Welcome to our school" Ozan started to introduce himself "I'm Ozan" he shook each of our hands and shoot me a wink to which I rolled my eyes. "We were tasked with introducing the school to you" he started but I interrupted him "Yeah, but we already were introduced by the director"

"Really honey, but he does short tours. We will introduce you to the things you didn't see. These are my friends Ceyda, Eda and Daghan and they are Efe and Berk" he introduced them. "Eda here will walk Bekir, Daghan can show Ayse around and Efe can show Ekim around" he counted as they left. Ekim shoot me a wary look to which I nodded my head. Ozan took a step closer and hovers over me "And you little miss are requested somewhere" he shot his friend a look and they both held my two arms and started to pull me somewhere. "Ozan stop this! Where are you bringing me?" I stared to become nervous "Don't worry princess, your presence is highly requested" he mocked me and they pulled me. I tried to break free of their hold but they wouldn't budge.

(Note: Okay they finally saw each other again!! And in the next chapter they'll have more interaction but I'm still kind of planing the right direction for this story so after the next chapter it'll take me some time🫠... anyways the second trailer for the 8 episode is soo insane😍!! Also pleaseee tell me your opinion on my story)