6

After school I went home but before that I bought some groceries at Halil's shop to see one of my close friends, Orijinal, as well. At home, I saw my dad sleeping on the couch and couldn't help but feel sad for him. He works so hard since my mom left us. It was really hard for us.

According to my dad, she left to her ex boyfriend whom she wasn't over with and ever since I never saw her again. But I'm glad because we're holding up great without her. I'm trying to help where I can so I usually cook, clean and take care of Rüya to who's room I'm heading right now.

"Hi my sweet girl, how was your day?" I asked her immediately hugging her tightly. "It was great but I missed you. But now we can spent the day together" she stated happily. It's crazy how much light little siblings can give you. Luckily for me she never gets on my nerves and is an adorable sunshine who lifts my mood every time that I'm with her. We spent there cuddling in our room and sleeping afterwards.

The next day Ekim and I went to school and noticed Melisa and Kanat fighting at his car. They're obviously not together but it's not like I would care. What really got my attention was seeing Hazal at the roof of the school. I narrowed my eyes and hoped she's not doing anything stupid.

I quickly left Ekim and went upstairs. I saw her standing there and felt goosebumps all over me as I slowly started to walk calmly over to her and then in a second I grabbed her and pulled her to the floor with me. She narrowed her eyes once she saw me "What are you doing? Are you crazy?" which made me realise that I misinterpreted the situation and probably overreacted "I am sorry. I thought you were gonna jump and was just trying to help" I quickly explained to which she looked dumbfounded "Why would I kill myself? It's not as if I don't have any problems, but I mean I can fix them" she stated.

I shrugged my shoulders "How am I supposed to know? This school became even crazier as I was gone" I said to which she laughed "Congrats to you, it's now living hell on Earth" she said and started to grab her bag

I shrugged my shoulders "How am I supposed to know? This school became even crazier as I was gone" I said to which she laughed "Congrats to you, it's now living hell on Earth" she said and started to grab her bag. Since I still felt bad about assuming she tried to kill herself so I apologised again but she quickly shrugged her shoulders "It's okay, I mean in the end you tried to save my life" she smiled "You changed a lot Ela and it's nice to see" I smiled at that too again feeling bad that we never really got to know each other.