5

3rd point of view
At night, Kanat walked towards Hazal who was working. She smiled at him "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at home? Or did you miss me?" "Girl, instead of thinking about me you should look at yourself. And maybe let yourself be seen at the school sometimes" he stated since he worried about her.

"Wait, let me think. You mean that place where you show your pure heart as if it's made out of stone? You mean that place?" "At least I am going to school. Your absence started to draw too much attention" he said sternly. "Are you sure about that? Because now that Ela is back no one is probably thinking about my absence" she tried to change the subject.

"How are you feeling about her being back? Did you have a chance to talk?" she tried to ask but his smile only fell "No, she hates me, rightfully" he said full of regret but Hazal interfered "What happened wasn't your fault and she'll understand that sooner or later" now Kanat was quick to change the topic "and what about you? Have you thought about telling it to her? She will hate us for keeping it a secret, Hazal" he tried since he knew if Ela found out he knew, she'd hate him too for not telling her sooner.
Hazal only reassured him and smiled "Firstly, I have to get to know her and then I'll tell it to her, I promise it"

Ela's point of view
The next day we went to class and Ekim sat besides Melisa which made me roll my eyes as I saw some boys carrying Bekir because of his shoes. However, the fun was cut short as probably the teacher walked into class and picked up Bekir's shoe of the floor. He laughed and stated that we'd start eventful.

I was interested to see who the new teacher was because I quite like literature. Ha, I am joking. I don't even know how I passed the exam for this school again. Oh it could be because of Ekim forcing me to learn with her to which I secretly was very grateful for. I used to like learning before I got into this school.

I mean I got here the first time thanks to a scholarship but I quickly lost my love on learning which resulted in my marks falling drastically. My thoughts were interrupted by the teacher asking us to take our shoes off which I think is a great message that I some months ago probably wouldn't have agreed with. It seemed like Melisa still didn't agree with it since she made a scene and took off with her followers.

I suppressed my laugh and took off my shoes. Our new literature teacher, Selim Bender, asked us to write our thoughts about why the enemy looks at our feet, while the friend looks at the head. My thoughts immediately drifted to Leyla and how she won't be able to walk again soon. So I wrote about all that I've kept in the last couple of weeks and afterwards immediately felt better.

After the lesson, Ekim wanted to check the cars of the students and stopped at Kanat's car. However, I knew that his car is not the one of the accident because I assume that it was Melisa's car that they used. I recognised the car as hers and I know that she has to be involved but I still promised Ekim to watch out that no one is looking.

However, that miserably failed once Kanat walked towards me and I couldn't register what happened as he threw his keys my way. "Here, you already know how to drive my car" he started however I just gave him the keys back and fired "You know exactly I'm not driving anymore" not since what happened, I thought and tried to move past him.

He stopped me by holding my wrist and shot me a lock at that "Then why is your friend inspecting my car as if she's going to buy it" he stated referring to Ekim

He stopped me by holding my wrist and shot me a lock at that "Then why is your friend inspecting my car as if she's going to buy it" he stated referring to Ekim. "She's not looking for anything-" I wanted to continue but he cut me off "I know when you're lying, Ela. What you're looking for is not here, so stop it" he said angrily and with a look that I knew he meant what he said.

He must know what we're looking for but how can he know

He must know what we're looking for but how can he know. He didn't know that I was close friends with Leyla or even that Ekim is. Referring to Ekim who quickly saved me by linking our arms and moving with me inside the school not before stating that we are not looking for anything.

We walked inside the school and saw a book where students and teachers wrote things inside for Mr. Ziya who passed away. Bekir asked if we wanted to write something to which we agreed. Once I walked over there, I bumped into Hazal who was always one of Kanat's close friends that I liked too.

We sadly never had much contact but I knew that she helped Kanat a lot and always lifts his mood. I wonder if they're still friends. "I am sorry-" she started but quickly widened her eyes as she realised who she bumped into. "It's no problem" I kindly reassured her. However her face fell as she walked of which confused me. Why would she be concerned that I was back?

However Ekim caught my attention as she was pointing to the sentence Hazal probably wrote. "Well, at least you can see that all here are two faced. So Melisa and her group must be involved" I whispered to Ekim who thought about it.

After that I went into the bathroom and suddenly Melisa walked inside with a smile on her face. "Ms. Ela, it seems like we finally got a chance to talk" she said with that sick smile on her face. "Melisa, I don't have time for this nor do I want to do this" I sighed as I tried to move past her but she blocked my way.

"Where do you think you're going? And what are you even doing back here? This is my place, times have changed. No one remembers you anymore!" I laughed at that "Do you really believe that? Because if you do why do you have to tell it to me? Please, no one forgot me here. Half of them are still afraid of me. And Melisa, don't test me, you know I can be your worst nightmare" at that her face fell

"You think that because a you slept with Kanat that it leads you to win but I see the way even he is done with you because you're a bad person. It's actually sad" she took a grip of my arm "I will show you how bad I am and don't you dare get in Kanat's and my way" she threatened. However, I only shook my arm away from her "You can try all you want but it seems like the two of you didn't work out and it doesn't change the way Kanat looks at me, how he will always look at me" at that I smirked because I know she's going to go crazy about what I said and with that I walked off.

(Note: Okay I am super exited because I'm so close on finishing the first episode. I'll probably post the next chapter next week also please comment if you like my stories and what your theories are about Hazal's secret and maybe about what happened in the past about Ela and Kanat 🥰)