7

The next day I was at the girl's locker room and Melisa and two of her minions came to my side. "Hello..." I said weirdly getting annoyed at what she wanted of me. In response she only scoffed and started "This is good too. You act like nothing happened, huh?. As if you didn't dance with my boyfriend last night?" she really started to annoy me.

First of all, he was the one who cheated on me with her and secondly their not even together anymore. I mean I am not caring about any of them but it annoys me that she thinks so mighty of herself and that she owns this school. I used to own this place and she always knew it. "Melisa, I really can't deal with this nonsense right now. I have more important things to do. You saw what happened last night it's not time for this now" I explained and turned to my locker.

She wasn't having any of it "Why would I care? She shouldn't have lied then

She wasn't having any of it "Why would I care? She shouldn't have lied then. My problem is Kanat and you...." she's really getting on my nerves now "look, there is nothing between Kanat and me and there won't be anything ever again. So stop worrying and stop bothering me with this nonsense" I started but she cut me off "Liar! I know exactly what you're doing and it's not working.

This school has changed a lot after you were gone and I intend to keep it that way. So for your own good, stay away from Kanat" now she overstepped a line "First of all, you and I know exactly that this school can be mine in a matter of seconds. So better don't test that theory. And secondly I'm staying away from your boyfriend but you forget that he can't seem to stay away from me. Is he really yours if he wanted me so bad? Do not test me!" I said finally. We actually used to be really close but she just wanted to have everything that was mine so let her have it. "Listen to me.." she grabbed my arm roughly "You will crawl away from this place like you did the first time after everyone finds out what you did. Watch yourself, Ela." she declared which made my heart break. She knew how much it affected me what happened months ago and is really ready to use it agains me. I thought she had some humanity left but I was wrong.

She left the room with her friends and I started to panic. The clock was ticking loud in my ears. One. Two. Three. My throat started to close in and I held my hands to my throat and tears started to fall on my face. I tried to make a sound but I just couldn't.

My hands trembled and I tried to breath in but I just couldn't get the air in. It felt like the time was frozen and I was just standing there not dead and not alive either just floating in between. I started to hear my name being called but I couldn't focus on the voice. "Ela, look at me" Kanat stepped in my focus and cupped my face in his hands as he swiped my tears away. "Ela, you have to concentrate" he started but I stepped away from him "I can't focuse. I can't breathe." I panicked as more tears streamed down my face. I just wanted it to stop and sat down on the floor. "Just leave..." I said hoarsely as my breath was cutting off.

He started to panic too and quickly sat down in front of me as well

He started to panic too and quickly sat down in front of me as well. He took my hand and placed it on his chest where his heart would be "Ela, look at me and try to focus. Just listen to me breathing okay. We'll do it three times in and out okay. You can do that, come on..." he started and I focused on him. In and out. I focused on his breath. He knew how to help me in those situations. We were in a similar situation twice. In and out. I looked at him and felt something unfamiliar that I haven't felt in. a long time but couldn't quite place it. In and out. I could breath again and relief washed over his panicked face as he placed a kiss on my head. "See, you did it" he encouraged me and helped me up again while making sure I could properly stand.

I was baffled for words and didn't know what to say or do

I was baffled for words and didn't know what to say or do. So I did the most logical "Thank you..." while trying to leave the room but he wouldn't let me as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. "Ela, we have to talk about what happened," he tried but I immediately cut him off with a shaky breath "No, we don't. Not now." I shakily hurried out of the room and went into a bathroom to take some time to come to my senses again.

After that I walked to the locker hall and tried to thank Kanat properly but as I was walking towards where he was standing I stopped in my tracks as I saw the mask of Leyla's accident in his locker. I couldn't think clearly. What does he have to do with the accident? I mean I thought he was involved but was he really able to hurt a person physically.
Who is the new Kanat? What happened to you while I was gone? I started to worry and whispered "You." which made him turn around and look at me shocked. We didn't know that this was only the beginning.

(Authors note: this is officially the end of episode 1😍. I am so happy that I finished it and I can't wait to write the next ones in general since they have so much action and amazing scenes. Let me know your theories as I'm trying to figure all out by myself as well. The next chapter and start of some tense scenes will probably be uploaded next week as I'm busy with school. I hope you all have an amazing week! And by the way Kanat isn't supposed to look angry lol I just can't find many gifs...)