These Girls Fall Like Dominoes

THESE GIRLS FALL LIKE DOMINOES

Mackenzie

I was determined I was going to be the first girl that Harry set eyes on so I pushed past the mousy girl Anna as we sped along the long hotel corridor. I'd worked hard for this moment and nothing was going to get in my way. This one might as well be invisible anyway, she had the personality of a fingernail.

I squeezed in front of the British girl Beth. I had demanded that the hotel give us facilities to freshen ourselves up and change and although I knew I was looking as hot as I possibly could, I had to admit that this girl was pretty and I needed to make sure she wouldn't be a threat to me.

I took a sideways glance at Tilde and smirked to myself. She was walking in a wavy line and holding an ice pack on the side of her head. Mmmm...attractive. Not much for me to worry about there. It's not like Harry was going to be interested in a complete fruitloop.

"How are you feeling now?" I heard Beth whisper to her.

"Great! Never better!" She replied cheerily, while veering off course and almost walking into the wall.

Adrenaline was pumping through my veins as we finally reached the room and I looked up at the gold sign on the door. 'Penthouse Suite'.

Ed knocked three times and Tilde hitched up her leggings. "Hold onto your aubergines kids...we're about to meet our future husbands!"

I took a deep breath and braced myself. Ok, this is the moment you've worked for Kenzie, now go get your prize.

The door opened and I was suddenly face to face with Liam in a red and blue checked shirt and dark jeans. I felt goosebumps spread across my arms. His chocolate brown eyes were adorable and he had a warm smile on his face.

"Hey! It's the competition winners! Come on in girls!" He opened the door wide and gestured for us to enter, kissing each of us in turn on the cheek as we passed him.

My heart was racing with excitement as we stepped into the huge lounge. I scanned the room and my stomach totally flipped over as I caught sight of Louis on an enormous red sofa. He was lying back with his feet up in a white t-shirt with navy blue stripes and purple jeans, his hair all and tousled and sexy.

When he saw us at the door, he called across. "Hey Go1Den ticket girls!" He leapt up off his seat, bounded over and gave me a kiss on the cheek and a hug before moving on to greet the other girls. This was so surreal. I was trying hard to keep my cool but I was totally fangirling inside.

Liam walked into the middle of the room and shouted off to rooms either side of the lounge. "Boys! The girl's are here!"

A second later, Niall came out of what I presume was a kitchen area, holding a large plate with a freshly cooked pizza on it. He looked so cute in his little green adidas jacket, zipped up half way over a white t shirt and jeans.

"Ah, I been waiting for the girl's to get here an liven 'tings up a bit!" He winked at me and kissed me on the cheek, giving me as good a hug as he could without having to put his pizza down. "Good to meet ye girl's, come here and give us a hug all of ye."

As he got to Tilde, embracing her in a big bear hug, her legs appeared to give way slightly and she grabbed hold of Beth for support. Niall took hold of her hand. "Are y'alright?"

"Fine! I'm fine...I've just been waiting to get my hands on you for so long." She paused for a second and pulled a face. "Ok, that comment was uncool in so many ways."

He laughed and then a look of concern spread across his face. "What's wrong with your head?"

She nodded. "I know, sorry. I've always been a bit mental."