Chapter 2

In the original story, Roselina could not accept the divorce and runs wild. She didn’t even know that it was an act that cuts her lifeline.

‘Yes, it only leads to ruin.’

Roselina was typically a person who twisted her fate. She thought she could avoid divorce if the heroine disappeared, and so she started to bully her like crazy.

‘She was a one-dimensional villain.’

In the end, Roselina is caught trying to poison the heroine, and without anyone to take her side, she stands on the platform of execution.

‘I’m never going to do that.’

She wanted to live well as if it was the second life she has never had.

My goal was to eat well and live well after divorcing Argention safely before the original work starts.

‘In order to do that, we must first improve our family relationship.’

In this place, women’s right to make decisions was seldom recognized as their status were significantly lower than in modern society. For a woman to get a divorce, her husband had to get permission from her father as well.

‘Perhaps they won’t allow it easily.’

She went straight ahead like a bulldozer only for the things she wanted to do, and she was also at odds with her family.

It was also said that she would have been excommunicated from the family if Rozelina had not married Palesdon.

‘It’s not a situation where I’m relaxed enough to have a daughter who came back from divorce.’

In fact, Brighton was one of the most prestigious families in the Empire. Until Rosalina was born.

As she grew up, the family began to fall, and Roselina was even called the “Brighton Disaster.”

‘It’s the worst condition to get permission to divorce.’

Brighton won’t welcome the eldest daughter, Roselina, back.

But she doesn’t really care.

Perhaps to give readers catharsis, the process of the failure of the original villain Roselina and Brighton family was described in detail.

‘That means, I know how not to fail. You just have to do the opposite of what Roselina did.’

Furthermore, they were guessing how the Brighton family could be revived. It was valuable information held only by me who read the original.

‘I can negotiate with the Duke of Brighton with this.’

While organizing my thoughts, I felt the carriage slowing down.

Soon, I heard a polite knock on the window of the carriage.

“From here on out, it’s the Duke of Brighton’s mansion. If you want to visit, tell me your name………… Huk.”

Without hesitation, when I removed the curtain and showed my face, a young-faced knight breathed in.

“Pe, Duchess of Palesdon, what brings you here….?”

“Roselina Brighton”.

“Yes. Yes!”

Rumors have not yet circulated that I will divorce.