Chapter 12: Can we get Closer?

An incredibly cold voice came out even when I heard it in my ears.

“You’re demanding a proof?”

“That’s right!”

The lady, who was shooting back at me earlier, spoke again as if she thought the game was tilted against my favor.

Her voice was loud and she talks a lot, so she stood out, but she was not the center of attention.

Rather

“Is there a problem?”

She pretends to be innocent, but her way of speaking is full of hidden intentions.

This situation was planned by Lady Bronze.

If it were Roselina, she would have already jumped and made a fuss.

“Why should I do that?”

“What?”

“I, the Duchess of Palesdon and Princess Brighton, asked why I should prove myself to you. It’s not amusing to demand like I’m obligated to answer you, the daughter of a Viscount, Lady Hannah Zorbet.

When she said her name and family correctly, the young ladies seemed surprised.

‘It’s all thanks to the system window.’

[For the smooth completion of the quest, the names of the intruders will be displayed.]

[Lady Silverette Bronze, daughter of Count Bronze]

[Lady Hannah Zorbet, daughter of Viscount Zorbet]

The first and family name were floating right next to their faces.

She also got some useful information, including that Lady Hannah hates seeming like a liar.

And the white window underneath it.

[Quest list in progress (1/2)

[Reverse the Obtacles!(1)]

As soon as she stared at the quest, a detailed explanation window appeared.

[Reverse the Onstacles!] (1)

[You, who are destined to go through a thorny path, have many obstacles.

Be the first among them to defeat the intruder!

-Specialty: You can check the information of the intruders during the quest.

– Condition: Lady Silverette Bronze’s apology

– Reward: 5 Fate energy]

As can be seen from the generous 5 Fate Energy reward, Lady Bronze seems to be a shrewd saboteur.

‘She seems to consider herself quite clever.’

“You must have made Lady Hannah cry just because you were so angry at some immature young girls’ conversation. Please apologize.”

Still, it seemed that Lady Bronze and Lady Hannah gets along well.

Unfortunately.

The acting was so ridiculous and she can’t help but laugh.

“I’m the one who got insulted for staying still. Why should I apologize?”

“Your words defamed Lady Hannah.”