Chapter 38

“Older brother, your face is the best…………!”

“Really? I was worried because it’s my first time getting ready like this.”

I was constantly in awe.

Glittering silver hair in the sun and green eyes as beautiful as emerald.

Wearing a formal dress, Leodor was simply the embodiment of a fairy.

Even the awkward smile was perfect.

“There’s nothing to worry about. It’s perfect.”

“It’s an honor for my sister to say so.”

After a slightly exaggerated greeting, he reached out to me.

“Then shall we go?”

“Yes!”

I headed to the palace with Leodor.

***

The grand hall of the Imperial Palace

“What brings the Duke of Palesdon to this occasion?”

“I know. He’s famous for not attending the party.”

The nobles whispered looking at Argention.

The founding of the empire was absolute.

The nobles who did not participate in the related events were considered to be seeking treason.

Therefore, even Duke Blake, who had lost his son, attended the Founding Festival and the Eve Festival.

The only exception was Palesdon.

He led the continental war to victory, defeated the demon, and acquired the territory of the north, and was recognized as invincible.

Every year, the emperor had to laugh at the news of his absence from the international community, saying, “It’s not news of rebellion, but it’s a relief.”

As a result, the nobles naturally thought that Argention would not come out.

Because of his excellent sense of humor, Argention, who listened to the conversation of the nobles even though he didn’t want to, was thinking the same thing.

‘Why did I come out?’

Argention was extremely reluctant to go out because he didn’t know when the madness would come.

Henness’s work was only reported through Morris, not directly in and out.

However, it was different these days.

The range of movement has widened considerably.

‘It’s probably because of this.’

Argention recalled a handkerchief stuck in his chest.

In fact, he had a few more identical handkerchiefs.

I had the same product just in case, but it didn’t work.

‘Why did Roselina give me…’

Suddenly, an idea crossed Argention’s mind.

“Improving factor.”

The only thing that can alleviate the insanity that comes down in Palesdon from generation to generation.