Chapter 12

For weeks, Clinton tried to look past the incident with Kellie. For the most part, they both pretended like it never happened but whenever she was around, he felt as if he needed to be on his toes.

When Kellie walked into Clinton's office, she asked, "You wanted to see me,sir?"

"Yes, shut the door," he said as he watched her sit down in front of him.

"Okay,what did you want to discuss?" she asked.

Clinton took a deep breath,"I wanted to notify you that you are no longer needed for your assignment at CK Properties!"

She chuckled, "I get it, you're worried that Jean is going to find out about us."

Clinton squinted his eyes, "No Kellie, that's not it because there was never an us!"

"You kissed me," she stated.

Clinton sighed, "No, I reacted because you caught me by surprise!"

"But you didn't stop me!"

"You're quite delusional if you think I wanted that kiss!"

Kellie stared Clinton in the eyes, "I think you wanted more than a kiss!" She opened her legs wide, exposing her panties.

"What are you doing?" Clinton asked.

She ignored him and slid two fingers from her mouth into her vagina and moved her fingers in and out, "I know you want me!"

Clinton snatched Kellie from the chair, "What the fuck is wrong with you!" Kellie tried to break free but his grip was tight. He dragged her through the entire building, everyone stared in shocked when he practically threw her out the front entrance, "STAY YOUR CRAZY ASS AWAY FROM ME AND JEAN!"

...

Jean scooped her and her sister some ice cream as Rue waited patiently at the table. She handed Rue her bowl as she waited for the microwave to beep, "I can't believe you're eating that!" Rue said. Jean took the bowl out of the microwave and spooned the pull pork on top of her ice cream.

"Don't knock it until you try it," Jean placed her spoon in front of Rue's mouth. She quickly closed her lips as she swatted the spoon away from her.

"More for me then!" Jean moved the spoon in her mouth and moaned from the taste. "This is really delicious, you sure you don't want any!"

"Eww, no thank you!" Rue said making them both laugh.

As Jean was laughing she felt little hard taps in her belly. "Ouch," she yelled as she grabbed Rue's hand.

"Are you okay?" Rue asked concerned.

"Yes, the baby just kicked or something."

"Can I feel?" Rue asked.

"Yeah," Jean guided her hand to the right spot. When Rue felt Jean's belly twitch, a huge smile went across Rue's face.

The front door swung open and Jean looked up to Clinton, he was home from work early, "I'm so glad you're here! The baby is kicking, if you hurry you might be able to feel." Jean smiled.

"I fired Kellie today," he announced ignoring what she said.

"I don't care about what happened at work," Jean shrugged her shoulder. "But did you hear what I said?"

"We need to talk, I was not honest with you about Kellie!"

Jean looked over at Rue and said, "Can you go to the other room for a second? You can take your ice cream in there."

"Yeah," she answered. When Rue was out of sight Jean said, "Talk!"

"Kellie kissed me and I kissed her back!"