01.03

MOLINA'S HOUSE, 2020 (CONT.)

"Want me to play the piano for you?"

First POV

Julie didn't notice me as she came on, only looking at the boys with a glare that could kill.

"Guys! Guys, stop! Enough! Stop it! Cut it out!" She yelled over the music. Reggie stopped, noticing her look while Luke did one last run on his guitar before stopping and Alex gave one last beat after. Each of them smiled like kids in a candy store.

"The whole neighborhood could hear you. I thought I told you to leave." She scolded them, crossing her arms.

"Wait. P-People can hear us play?" Luke asked, looking at the girl in front of him in shock.

"Yes! And so did my dad and my brother!" She sneered.

"W-W-Wait. Wait. So, only you can see us, but everyone can hear us?" Alex clarified as Luke and Reggie nodded excitedly. "I mean what kind of ghosts are we?"

"Who cares, man? People can hear us play!" Luke cheered, bumping fists with Reggie and Alex.

"We might be dead, but our music isn't." Reggie said causing me to smile at him.

Suddenly, a man came into the garage. Julie's back still to me.

"Dad!" She called out to him.

"Hey. Just making sure you're okay" He responded caringly, making me smile again.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just had to turn off the CD player." Julie pointed to the corner.

"Wait. Is this the junk that was in the loft?" Her dad asked. I silently giggled, knowing that would upset the boys.

"Junk?" Luke retorted, offended.

Her dad walked around to Alex's drums and on them lightly with his fingers. "Some of this stuff's in pretty good shape. Hey, maybe we can make a couple of bucks." He said, still playing with the drum set.

"What? Yo, stop touching my drums-- Tell him to stop touching my drums!" Alex pleaded to Julie. I silently giggled at his face.

"I liked that song you had on." Her dad said, coming back around to her.

"Sweet! We're Sunset Curve." Luke told him. "Tell your friends." Reggie added like always. They both went over and stood on the sides of her dad.

"It's just an old CD I found." Julie said, making Luke and Alex look at her offended. Reggie continued to look at Julie's dad.

"Well, still, it's nice that you're listening to music again. Out here  you can play whatever you want, whenever you want." He smiled at her, throwing his hands out. They accidentally went through Reggie and Luke's chests making them feel weird.