Chapter 4

A/N: Sorry, I had to republish because of some missing parts. Sorry for mistakes and for late update. Thankyousomuch.

Several days past since that night. Me, Lauren and Camila are getting really really closer than ever, we hold hands, hugs, kisses but on cheeks only and I have a massive overload crush on them I decided to pick between them but I cant, and I cant pick the both of them because they're always fighting over me and I dont know if I can handle that kind of situation everyday.

As usual, Bria cant ask Normani if she have a boyfriend because she's scared that if she finds out Normani's have a boyfriend what are she going to do. She said she'll be dating Dinah instead but what if she have a boyfriend too. I understand that she's afraid but its like stupid to court someone that you dont know if they have a boyfriend or something. Normani didnt tell her about that, yet.

Its Friday morning and we dont have classes because of some holiday something that I dont know.

I played some rock music that cheer me on doing my exercises. Thats why I have some muscles and abs because yeah I work out atleast 30 push ups, 30 sit ups with my buddy. Jake my husky puppy.

"17.18..19..20.." I panted. I heard some foot steps and someone open my door. I didnt turn around I just continue doing my sit ups.

"...30."

"Woah, Y/LN." Its Bria. "Withdrawing some muscles huh?"

"Oh. Hi Jake." She cooed on Jake. Rubbing his head.

I wipe some sweats from my face and my arms and I turn to her. "What Kelly?" I asked, playfully glaring at her. I place my towel on my shoulder. Flexing my muscles at her, she shook her head and smirk.

"Wanna go for a run, Y/LN? Lets go to the girls apartment." Bria said. I can tell that because she's wearing a basketball short, a shirt with a Jordan shoes.

"Wait up Kelly. Just gonna change." I said walking towards my dresser.

I wear some shorts and a basketball shirt that had my last name on it and a number 4 and I wear my newest Nike shoes.

We ran like a few kilometers and we arrive at their apartment.

We knocked twice, waiting for someone to open it. The door opened reveiling Ally with a smile on her face. "Oh hey?" Ally said and open her arms for a hug but we shook our heads because we're sweating but she didn't bother it she hugged the both of us. "Whats bring you here this early?" Ally asked. "Oh nothing. We just go for a run and decided to go here." Bria explained. "Come in, come in." Ally let us go inside.

Smells like pancakes and bacons. I guess Ally's cooking. "The girls are still sleeping because they watched some movies last night." Ally explained going to the kitchen. I decided to follow her and Bria followed me.

Bria sat at the counter because she knew I'll help Ally cooking. "How about, I'll cook and you wake up the girls?" I suggest. She shook her head and mumbled a, "Its okay Y/N."

"Oh come on, you gonna love it when she cooks." Bria said nowhere. "Okay. Alright." Ally giggled and walked upstairs.

I mixed some secret ingredients and cook it . Scrambling some eggs and frying some bacons. I winked at Bria who's watching me. I know she love it when I'm cooking and she love my cooks. She smirked and just sitting at counter thinking something that involves Normani, I guess.

I'm interrupted by a loud footsteps upstairs going on the stairs and kitchen.

"Y/N!!!!" Camila and Lauren squealed. Running towards me, wanting to hug me but I put my hands up stopping them. They stop and look at me confused, "I'm sweaty." I said with a giggle. They rolled their eyes and continue crashing their self's at me. I return a hug and kiss their temples.