Chapter 18

A/N: Everyone has a beautiful mind tho we just dont know how to express it by words and when we did most of the people wont care.

Sorry for this super late update :(

"Come on, dude. Just flirt on one girl in this room. Just let her fall on your charm and leave her hanging." Bria said causing Justin and his friends nodded at her suggestion. I shook my head and chuckled, "That is the shittiest thing, Bria. I have girlfriends."

"You're so whipped! Booooo!" Bria said and they giggled giving me their thumbs down. "I'll just see if your charm is always there. If you still have that charm, that always lead you to a one night stand." Bria added.

"Come on. That was before." I said shaking my head. "Booooo! You suck, bro." Bria said back. I sighed heavily and ran my hand on my hair before saying, "Okay, i'll try." I heard them snorted. "What the fuck? You go there." I complained, "Sorry. Just pick a girl." They said.

"I cant." I replied. "I pick this girl at the bar, she looks hot." Bria said, I took a glance on that girl whos talking to her friends beside her. I took a large gulp of my drink and saying, "Okay, here goes for nothing."

I made a few small steps towards them, they're just near our table. I cleared my throat and tapped her shoulder, she turned around making me gasped. She's gorgeous.

"Hi." I said and smiled at her.
She smiled back a little, "Hi? Uhm.. Do I know you?"
"Maybe?" I arched an eyebrow and smirked.
"Is that a joke?" She said causing her friends to laugh.
"What's your name, gorgeous?" I asked with a winked. She smirked evily.
"I'm sorry, I don't eat sushi." She said with a a smirked and her friends laughed loudly. I can hear my friends laughing too because I can tell they heard what she said.
"Aint no sushi, its beef." I smirked and looked down at my crotch. I leaned in to her ear and whispered. "100% meat." I can hear her small groaned, I leaned back and I can still see her with her eyes close, I smirked. I ran my palm on my front, adjusting my pants and I can see her glancing on my center. She bit her lip and looked up to me.
"Have plans?" She said leaning on to me, she slowly ran her hand on my stomach. I shrugged lightly, I let out a small groan when I felt her palm on me.

"Sorry babe. I have plans." I said as I left a kiss on her cheek and a wink, leaving her breathless. "God, she's hot." I heard them said. 

I can hear my friends cheer on me.

I gave them a high fived, "Still have your charm." Bria said, I gave them a huge smile on my face and shrugged.

-

I became one of Justin's friend after our hangout, we became close like we knew each other for a long time. His friends are like him, cool. We get along together with his friends. I became more popular because of his fans, we took a picture together and they noticed me, they said I'm hot and good looking, they started following me on my social media accounts.

"Yeah, Fifth Harmony have you heard them?" I asked Justin who's drinking his soda. Were sitting on the solid ground at the side of the ramp, resting up. "Yeah, kinda." He responded, I showed him a picture of the girls and he smirked. "They're hot to be honest, who's your girlfriend there?" He asked still looking at the picture.

I pointed Camila and Lauren and he raised his eyebrows, "Two girlfriends really?" He asked surprised, I shrugged and said, "Yeah, its possible."

"But whos this Amanda girl?" He asked. "She's my friend." I told him, shoving my phone back to my pocket. "Why so close together?" He asked suggestively, watching the other boys skating around. "Yeah, because of my dad... He has a business signing with Amandas dad. Yah know, just business thing." I told him, mimicking his position.