Chapter 12

"You should be here before the sun goes down Y/N or else..."

"Yes, just dont hurt them please." I pleaded and felt the soft hands rubbing my back. We went home after we received the last phone call.

"I'll text you the address... Then go here, just you, don't call the police, don't bring anybody, just you. Only you! Is that clear?"

"Yeah, okay." I whispered, tears falling from my eyes.

He chuckled.

"Promise me that Y/N."

"I promise, just promise me don't hurt them."

"Yeah yeah." He hung up with a evil laugh.

I ran my hands through my hair, closing my eyes.

"We better call the police before something bad happen." Dinah said and stood up.
"No. You heard him, Dinah." I said softly as I watched her finding her phone.
"You trust him? He's just a psycho insecure... boy." Dinah added, complaining.
"Dinah! I don't want anything bad happen to them either. But when you call the police, you'll gonna let that happen. They need me! Then I'll be there. It's just me they want, not them." I said slightly yelling.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm just worried." Dinah said, giving me a side hug.
"We all are." I said, then I heard my phone rang.

"He texted me, I better get going." I said, and stood up.

"Are you sure about this Y/N?" Ally said. I just shrugged.
"We can come with you." Normani added.

"No, you can't. You heard him." I said as I walked towards the front door.

"Just... Take care alright? Bring them here safely, you too. Be safe." Ally said and pulled me for a tight hug.

"Keep safe Y/N." I nodded and they gave a tight a hug.

I drove there, safely. Praying that they're safe there, that they didn't hurt them. Who is this asshole that stupidly kidnapped my girlfriends, this man who called me, he's the most stupid person. I just know that he's stupid.

I arrived at this kinda abandoned house but it's not that old, not that creepy at all. When I entered, I heard a lot of laugh.

"Look who's here." Said the one boy who's standing in the dark.
"Where's Lauren and Camila?" I asked bravely.

"Y/N!" "Babe!" I heard them screamed, then I saw them tied up against the chair, blind folded.
"Shit." I rushed towards them.

"Nah-ah-ah." Then I saw him.

Austin Mahone.

I stopped.

"Austin Mahone!" I said.

"Yes, I am." He let out a chuckle before walking towards them, "I want you to see your dyke girlfriend." He untied the blind fold, then I saw their eyes, red, eye's that needs help.

"Babe...." I said, wanting to touch them but this Austin dickhead dont want me to.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I yelled then I saw 3 boys walking towards me, circling me, holding a thick wood.

"See this?" He pointed at his face. "You did this!" He yelled. "You embarassed me in front of the whole school." He walked towards me, face to face.

"It's because you called Camila a bitch!" I yelled back at him, "If you-" Then he cut me off with his fist on my jaw. I groaned lowly, turning my face to him.

"Come on, dyke." He said, lifting his fist up. "Come on! Fight me!" He yelled at me, pushing me. I looked up to Lauren and Camila who's whimpering and sobbing, begging to be untied, begging to get out off here. "No." I whispered weakly, standing there bravely.