Chapter 31

Its been three weeks since I stop talking to them, since I left my girls. Good thing the pain decrease, all I want is to forget all those strange memories, all the pain but it still remains. I realize that I'm gonna take that as a lesson. The more I don't want to lose my two girls, the more the pain goes deeper, all the shit didn't leave me.

I thought I was in heaven, I thought I was living in a dream but at the end everything felt like hell, its all nightmare with beautiful faces. But all of those are challenges, challenges that I chose, challenges that destined to me, challenges that God gave me to make me more stronger.

"Manda? Where are you?" I asked when Amanda picked up, we planned on having a nice dinner.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I feel sick, my head hurts and my stomach is spinning." Amanda replied.

"Are you okay? Want me to go there?"

"No, Gigi and Kendall are here." Then I heard both girls screaming and saying something that made me giggle.

"Okay, okay.. bye." I sighed and shoved my phone on my pocket. I put on the hood of my jacket and started walking around.

I hang my head low and follow where my feet wants to go, for keeping my head low I bumped on someone, spilling the coffee on her hoodie.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I pull some cloth and wiped some coffee out of their hands, "I'm sorry, I could buy you a new one. I'm sorry, god. I ruined your shirt."

"Hey! Its okay, Y/N." I looked up and she took off her sunglasses and I met the familiar brown eyes. "Hey.. Whats wrong?"

"Uhhhh, hi?" I said slyly.

I heard her soft laugh, she looked up to me and waved her hand to my face. "You alright?"

"Yeah.. Its just.. I can't believe that-"

"Shhh, thats okay. Forget all of the shit that happened, I moved on."

"Ari.."

"Hey.. Its okay. Don't worry."

"Do you- do you want to have some coffee?"

"Sure, since you spilled mine." Ariana smiled at me and put on the hood of her jacket and we went to Starbucks to catch up on our lives.

-

"... and then yeah, I'm here. Still thinking about that bullshit." I told Ariana my story, scene by scene. Ariana is a good listener, she just sit there and looked to my eyes not in a romantic way but a way like a good listener do.

"At the end of the day, you still going to choose between the two of them." Ariana said and sipped on her coffee. "Lauren or Camila?" She wiggled her eyebrows making me giggle.

"I don't know.. They're both great on taking care of me."

"Who hurt you the most?"

"Of course, Camila..." I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "I don't wanna give up something beautiful, Ariana."

"A beautiful nightmare." Ariana shot back.

"Its just.. I don't wanna hurt them.. I hate hurting them.."

"Think about yourself for once in your life, Y/N. She hurt you."

"I know.. I just don't want to hurt her by picking Lauren.."

"Then leave them both!"

"I don't wanna do that."

"Then what are you gonna do?"