Chapter 28

"I heard the loud moaning last night." Bria whispered. We're at the new location, new stadium that the girls are gonna perform.

"Marked my territory." I smirked chewing my gum. I threw my stick away and we walked inside the stadium.

Last night was intense, my madness turns into rough sex that pleasure us really great. Thankful that no one got hurt because of all the shits that I did.

We stepped in the dressing room with Dinah behind us.

"Hey Walz, hey Laur." My two girls waved at her. "By the way Camren, nice neck."

Both girls groaned and rolled their eyes, I maybe marked my territory too much. Some hickeys turns in to purple bruises, I don't know how can they hide that.

"Nice neck, Y/N." Said Normani with a smirk, I let out a low laugh and plopped on the couch.

"How are we gonna cover this, Y/N? This is too much?!" Lauren whined touching their neck in front of the mirror. "Shit, look at this!"

"Sorry. Got a little hard last night." I said with a grin. They rolled their eyes on me and cover their bruised neck.

"Little? You were too hard last night." Camila complained, now its my time to roll my eyes.

"So you're saying you're not too hard?" I lift an eyebrow, the sign that I am challenging them.

"Definitely, yes!"

I stood up and pulled my shirt up, revealing my back full of their deep scratch that looks like cat scratch. That hurt like hell, like I've been stabbed but its marks of love.

"Do you see that? Do you?! I can't even splash some water on my back cause it fucking hurt!" I literally yelled, my back is full of unexpected bruises

"Do you see that? Do you?! I can't even splash some water on my back cause it fucking hurt!" I literally yelled, my back is full of unexpected bruises. I can't even move my because its in pain.

"Oh my gosh." I heard Ally gasped, actually all of them gasped even their makeup artist. I furrowed and pulled down my shirt, I sat back on the couch looking at the two girls.

"Told you." I murmured grabbing my phone, "Is that even from last night? It looks like someone just hit you with a rope or something." Lauren said.

"Yes, that was from last night. Thanks for those long nails of yours." I rolled my eyes and scrolled on my phone.

"My nails is not that long babe." Lauren murmured looking at her painted nails, "Mine either." Camila shouted behind her.

"Your nails is not that long like Mani's, but its still long." I complained.

"What? I heard my name." Mani asked and we all giggled.

After that conversation, my girls put on some cover on their lovely neck while me and the others just chillin' on our phone. Camila struggled to cover her neck because I gave her the most unexpected hickey on her throat, I hope her mom don't show up for weeks because if she did and see this.. I'm gonna be fucking dead. Lauren in the other side.. Yeah I gave her some worst hickeys too but its on her boob so its easy to hide.