Chapter 32

A/N: btw thanks for 70k reads. Wootberries! And for almost 200 followers. Yey! Anyways, enjoy reading.

-

Another day, I was sitting at the living room of Gonzales's home, I was beside Amanda in front of our family.

"The wedding is really really soon, we're just gonna have some family dinner at grandma's." Sheila said, which is Amanda's mom. I gave them a slight smile even though I was dying inside.

"What do you want? Beach? Church wedding? What?" She added, I rubbed my sweaty palm on my jeans. I breathe heavily as Amanda replied, "Whatever Y/N wants." Amanda placed her hand on top of mine, squeezing it.

"Wherever you want, if you want it to be in Paris... We can." Her mother continued, many things running on my mind.

Lauren... Camila... Wedding... Amanda... My dad... What am I suppose to do?

I haven't talk to them since Amanda told me she's pregnant with my child, I was high that night. Its like a world creating a revenge that I don't know the reason behind. Why is this happening to me? Did I do something wrong?

What would Lauren say about this? Many things happened, many bullshits passes by us and now this is what we're gonna get? That we're not meant to be together? We stood strong just for our relationship to workout.

"Y/N, are you listening?" My mom snapped me out of my thoughts, I gulped a huge amount of water.

"I don't wanna do this..." I murmured.

"What do you mean, Y/N?" My dad asked, I closed my eyes as a tear came down on my face.

"You've been in a relationship with my daughter, you love her right? You chose this." Clark tried to calm himself, he pointed at me and added, "You fucking made a mess! Now, you gonna get up and fix that mess!"

"But sir..."

"Fucking stand up for your child!" I heard the growl on his voice, I stood up and I felt her clenching fist on the collar of my shirt.

"Dad!" I heard Amanda yelled.

"That is your baby!"

"I know, sir." I whispered in weakness as my dad took him away from me, I couldn't talk because of the many things running on my mind.

"Y/N..." My dad came right beside me and rubbed my shoulder, I broke down on tears and hugged him.

"Dad.. you know I don't want this... I'm in love with someone else... I don't love Amanda!"

"I don't fucking care if you don't love my daughter, I just don't want my grandchild to grow up with a broken family!"

"I can take care of my child, Mr. Gonzales. I'm in love with Lauren and just her."

"What do you think of my daughter? A baby maker that you could fuck and get her pregnant and just get the baby then fucking leave?!"

"Sir.. it's not like that.."

"Mr. Y/LN talk to your fucking daughter.. I don't wanna do something you'll just gonna regret." Mr. Gonzales rubbed her temple as Mrs. Gonzales gave him a comforting hug.

"Dad..." I said quietly, my dad just shook his. "Y/N, he's right."

Right after my dad said that, I walked out of their house and drove far away from them. I can't marry a girl I don't love! I can't marry Amanda. My heart belong to Lauren and just her.

More arguments have passed, more yelling and cursing and still the thing is I'm gonna marry Amanda, whether I like it or not. I fought many times for my love but it doesn't matter anymore, my child is now living in Amanda's tummy. Marriage can be viewed as the waiting room for death, death of my own heart, death of my own feelings. Our marriage is just gonna be marriage without love, we're just gonna marry each other for the sake of the baby.