Chapter 29

I waited for the girls to came back to the dressing room, I already lit all of my death sticks and still all the pain inside me didn't disappear. Imagine, my best friend and my girlfriend fucking behind my back how am I gonna calm for that? So obviously, Michael was the red hair guy I saw with them. I didn't see this coming. I told Bria everything and show the messages, we both have the same reaction. I'm mad and hurt, Bria is confused.

Half an hour pass, they the girls came back to the dressing room. Sweaty and little tired.

"Hey babe, I thought you'll gonna watch us?" Lauren came to sit beside me, I sighed and replied, "I got lazy."

"Where's my phone?" Camila walked around the room searching for her phone, while the other girls just stared at her. Bria gave me a look before continuing her conversation with Dinah. "Where's my fucking phone?"

"Is this your phone?" I took out her phone, she came towards me grabbing the phone but I move it away. "Aren't you gonna tell me something?"

"What? I was just gonna text my mom." Camila replied innocently, I smirked and stood up.

"What's going on?" Lauren spoke between our conversation.

"None of your business."

"Wait, Y/N. What do you me-"

"Shut up, Lauren." I snapped, Lauren felt my anger and just sat there looking at us. "Text your mom? Really? Camila?"

"What's wrong with you, babe? You okay?" Camila walked near me but I pushed her away, she stumbled a little.

"Hey! Y/N!" Normani shouted, I just glanced at her and when I look back at Camila all the pain just affect me, I thought I was gonna cry and leave but I didn't cause I remember its all her fault.

"Am I not enough, Camila?" I tried to be calm but I just can't.

"Wh-what are you talking about? Is this a joke or something?" A slight giggle came out of Camila's mouth, the other girls are listening on our argument.

"Is fucking with my best friend a joke, Camila?" When that words came out of my mouth, Camila froze and turns pale. "You thought I'm not gonna find out? Do you think I'm an idiot?!"

Camila looked at me with a teary eye, I want to comfort her and hug her but I'm more in pain than her.

"Y/N, you told me you're gonna calm down." Bria spoke, I just smirked and said, "Do you think I can calm down when your precious girlfriend is fucking with one of your best friend."

"Y/N-"

"Don't fucking touch me, Camila!" I slapped her hand away and pointed at her, "I fucking saw you, two nights! I saw you with him!"

"Hey babe, calm down-" said Lauren, trying to confront me with her calm raspy words.

"And you, Lauren! You are with them! How fucking great is that? I thought someone from the two of you is better than the other! Y'all just some fucking lying ass cheating bitch!"

I was burning inside, I was just looking at Camila while she's looking at me crying and Lauren looked at me shocked.

"Speak, Camila!" Camila flinched, Lauren came beside her to keep her balance and rubbed her back.

"Its not.. thats not..-"

"Michael fucked you real good huh? That you asked for Round 2?" I sarcastically laughed and threw her phone at her.

"Y/N watch your words..." Ally warned, I felt all their intense stare at me.

"I saw the both of you.. with him. Remember? I called you... and all you said are lies.." I broke down in tears, still standing strongly. They just stared at us.