Chapter 1 💞

Hi guys how are you....hope you guys are doing good 😊. Here I'm starting new vegaspete fanfic. I'm going to try my best writting this story. Please give your comments and likes 💕✌️. Hope you guys like it.

 Hope you guys like it

In the hotel room......

Vegas felt his head was spinning. He grabbed his head and wakeup from the bed. He checked himself and shocked 😲, he was naked and his clothes are in the floor. And he suddenly get chilled because something under his bedsheet is moving. He frightened and opened the blanket and saw boy who is sleeping like a hamster 🐹 . He look closely to that boy his face and eyes were swallow. Eyes were red from crying.

" What happened I don't remember anything how did I end up here. " Vegas thought and suddenly realised something he rush to bathroom and checked his body in the mirror 🪞. Vegas was very shocked by seeing his body.

" WTF ......😱 I didn't get any rashes or any fever. How this is possible".

(Quick glance.....

Vegas is the youngest and successful CEO of the Behind Cut entertainment company. It is the successful company in the entertainment industry field. He himself created this company by his hardwork. He is good in many things, there is nothing he can't do . Many people fall in love with him and with his money 🤑.

But Vegas has some rare skin problem. He can't have skin contact with any people. If he do then he start to suffer from skin rashes his skin becomes red marks and get heavy fever, that make his body severally ill. He can't be in an intimate relationship. He has a lover but he can't make her happy. So he always avoid contact with the people.)

Vegas definitely know that he had sex with the boy who is sleeping 😴 in the bed. But he don't know how is it possible because he doesn't affect any rashes. He called his best friend Tawan , he also his personal doctor to him.

" Tawan are you in the hospital, I want to meet you now immediately" vegas called Tawan. " What happened bro why you sound very serious I'm already in my hospital" Tawan asked Vegas. " Ok I will come there now...."

" What...." tut .. tut .. tut before Tawan speak vegas cut the call. Tawan rolled his eyes 🙄 and thought what wrong with this man.

Vegas gets dressed and checks the boy who is sleeping peacefully. Vegas dressed him and cover his body with blanket and leave the place.

 Vegas dressed him and cover his body with blanket and leave the place