Chapter 5 💞

Pete was very surprised also felt fear 😨.
"What are you doing Mr.Vegas" he snap away vegas hand. Looked Vegas with angry face.

" Sorry Mr.Vegas I don't think this is right think you do . I just curse at you this morning but that also not my fault, you only suddenly stop the car. For that you can't treat me like that" pete became very furious.

Vegas sigh and sat on the chair and faced pete. " Yesterday I went to White Lotus bar for meeting some of my friends. That time one drunkard boy come to me and drag me in the room. Actually you look like that boy."

After earing this Pete was shocked 😦. He almost faint. " Wh..wh...what are you saying. I didn't do anything, I .....I think you got the wrong person" .

Vegas come close to pete " so your telling me you didn't spend the night with me"
" ye....yes I di... didn't do anything, maybe you mistaken for somebody"

Vegas approched Pete, wipe his sweat in the face. " Yeah maybe you can't remember me because you were enjoying that moment you forgot to look at the person face ".

Suddenly the face of the person Pete spent the night slowly getting a clear picture in his mind.

" You remember now or should I do what i did " Vegas come closer to Pete, grab his waist. Vegas didn't felt anything like that. He traced his hands on the Pete body , grab his chest.

Pete felt hot and his cheeks are red. He felt that Vegas touch as drug he can't resist it. But this is not good Pete want to stop it. He moved Vegas from him.

" Mr.Vegas I'm really sorry, actually this is very big misunderstanding. I didn't mean any bad to you. I was very drunk and didn't think right. I hope you will forgive me. " Pete sincerely apologies.

Vegas always met double faced people. One they want Vegas or his money. So he always don't trust anyone. But Pete is very different in his eyes. He was very cute and innocent. Mostly Vegas don't have any interest in man but Pete innocent face and his beauty attract him.

" Ok Pete I will accept your apologies but you want to do some favour for me. If you can't accept my favour means I can do anything like removing you from this industry..."

After earing this Pete felt great pain in his heart.

Author note
Hi guys sorry took some break❤️‍🩹. Now going to continue this story please enjoy it. Comment your thoughts, loves to read your comments 🥰