Chapter 3 💞

Pete went to meet his close friend Arm. Arm was Pete's childhood friend. " Pete what happened to you, where did you went" Arm asked Pete.

Pete told everything that happened in hotel. " What..... I told you to meet Mr.Kim, he will definitely help the actors and give you opportunities. But you drank alcohol and slept with someone"

" Arg 🙄 Pete why are you like this, you are so clumsy. " Arm was very frustrated .

"Ok you go home first you know your step mom and her daughter making scene in the house" Arm told pete. Pete don't want to speak anything now so he left after hearing about his step mom.

Pete doesn't want to go home, where no one love him. Pete entered the house , there his dad and his second wife and there daughter Hom was waiting.

"Pete were did you went. These 5 days you didn't come to home. Are you doing any illegal thinks. Your mom(his step mom) called you but your ignoring her see how frightened she was when you gone missing" pete dad scold him.

" Oh my ....pete where did you went I'm searching for you many place I was frightened anything happened to you but luckily you are safe" his step mom showed her fake smile.(🙄)

Pete in mind 'you must not happy that I'm here, I know you wished to die, drop your acting'

" I have some work so I can't come and also I'm having shooting scene in the flim"

" Anyway do anything you want but don't make your mom worry"

About pete

(Pete is from normal family. He love acting. He was acting in some flims, series in small characters. He was very talented from his childhood itself he act in many dramas in school. He had happy family his mom and dad love him very much. But there happiness was shorted. After accident to his mom, his dad loss interest in her and have affair with other lady. So they both fight a lot. But pete 's mom condition was not good after accident she was admitted in hospital. Pete dad didn't care about her health and didn't pay any money to her hospital so she from illness pass away. Pete was child he can't do anything. He hate his father, he decide to work hard and leave that man. But his father bring other woman with a girl. His dad already have affair and have child. The step mom and his daughter always treat pete badly. Hom always snatch whatever Pete have. She don't like pete because all the people love to talk to pete. Pete was very charming one. So Hom always do tricks to hurt pete.)

" Mom look at him even though he don't come home many days he look all ok argh I hate it " Hom in furious.

" Ya I know, I thought he died. Whatever you have interview for your new film right you must do well in it. "

" Yes mom I'm the lead actress so don't worry I will get it"

Pete getting ready for his interview for the new flim. They told it was two male lead. So he prepared for it. Pete run faster, he bumped into someone before he fell down that person held him. Pete blushed .

" Why are you running like this pete "  Ken asked pete. " I....I'm going for interview I'm so late know." Pete said.

"Oh so I will drop...." before he finish saying Hom came "babe come I'm waiting for you"

Ken look Hom " sorry pete I ...I "
" it's ok you go I can go with Arm, he is waiting for me." Pete told.

Ken is Pete' s first love but Hom knowing it she proposed to Ken. So pete keeps is love secret.

Pete went to studio with Arm in scooty. " Go go go fast I'm late Arm. "
"Stop It's not my fault, you only wake up late"

"Ok ok go fast". Arm speed his scooty, suddenly the car infront of him stoped he go bang his scooty to the car.

" Shia who the f***k, " pete shouted. Pete tap the door of the car. " You don't you have brain why did you stop your car suddenly what if anything happened seriously." Pete shouts at the man and went. He didn't wait for his reply.

" Vegas what happened" Tawan in call asked him. " Nothing just small accident"

"Omg nothing happened right" Tawan asked. " Yeah don't worry I'm fine" Vegas reply. " I'm not asking about you, I'm asking about other person" . He know nothing will happen to vegas 😐😆.

Vegas cut the call. "So I don't want to waste my time to search you pete"

 "So I don't want to waste my time to search you pete"