Chapter 6 💞

Pete was very shocked he didn't believe that he was facing this situation. He was afraid that his career would be done. Pete is indeed poor but he did not choose this career path just he wanted to become rich. He took acting because he truly loved it.

His own father doesn't show love to him because of his step mom. His father only want is money. Also the person he loves does not belong to him. He wants to prove all that he has the talent and became successful in the acting industry.

In this thought Pete showed no movements for some time.

Vegas comes near to Pete " I want you to become my Partner. I want you to marry me" Vegas passed some time.

Pete after hearing that ' what he wants to marry me. Am I hearing things correctly or not. Why he wants to marry me. He is very famous there are many peoples are in queue for him why he wants to marry me. '

" But why..." Pete questioned Vegas. Vegas come close to him. " My family are giving pressure for marriage. But I have a lover. They will accept anybody but I don't know why they are accepting her. So for some period of time you must act as my partner. We can sign contract for 2 years . After that you can leave me ."

Actually Vegas thought that if he can with Pete for few years means it will solve the problem.

Pete don't know what to say. " But I'm a man .....is that not a problem to you ".

" Loving man or woman I don't have any problem with it. Marrying same sex is legal here. So I don't think it's a big deal. " Vegas says calmly.

" I want some time to think about it " pete said slowly. " Ok take your time tell by tomorrow itself " Vegas pat Pete's shoulder.

After pete leave the room Vegas called tawan. " Hello I want to meet you to discuss think. Come to our regular meet up place I will be there in a hour and don't be late . Ok bye ".

" Am I human or robot I didn't say hello itself he just called and gave orders and then cut the call.  And didn't asked about my availability. Tawan roll his eyes in frustration 🙄.

In Vegas private villa.....

" Did he really ready to accept your offer. ( I think he must be insane) . Did you explain everything to him about your body condition." Tawan asked Vegas.

" I don't think that's needed to tell him. Also I want this relationship as professional not giving any feelings. Also I can keep my mom silent about my marriage. She will stop searching partner for me. And I can find cure to my problem" Vegas said calmly.

Tawan didn't know what to say , he accepted the Vegas point.

Other side......

Pete don't know how he reached his house. He encounters his step sister Hom and his love Ken. Pete felt very great pain in his heart seeing Ken with other person . It always remains him that he is not meant for him.

" Oh brother Pete did you finish your audition. " Hom asked with a fake smile.

" Pete you auditioned for second male lead right that is very good character it will be great opportunity for you in career. And the director is also a well known person . I wish you get this role" Ken encouraged Pete.

" Thank you P'Ken " pete thanked him . " But the audition was attended by many people I hope you may have this chance. But even if you don't get that role, I will help you brother for some other small role. Because I'm the female lead so I can help you" hom mocked him.

" Don't worry Hom I will definitely get the role. We will work together. Work hard don't embrace this brother ok " pete don't want to keep is mouth close.

Hom got angry and frustrated. ' this bitch ... mocking me in front of ken. I will put you in your place wait and see '.

" Ok ok Pete again I wish for your selection. Give your full work. " Ken smooth the atmosphere.  Hom controlled her anger leave the place with Ken.

  Hom controlled her anger leave the place with Ken