Chapter 4 💞

Pete entered the studio. He was relieved that main judge is not arrived yet. Pete saw his sister Ham also in the studio, he try to avoid her so he can relax. All the participants are ready for there audition. Pete auditioning for male lead. In this flim there was two male lead and a female lead. Even though male and female lead are couple but there will be some untold love, affection between the two male lead. The flim pete is auditioning is historical movie.

Pete try to cool down💆‍♂️, try to erase all the incident and focus on the story line. " Oi see the main judge arrived "
Pete looked at the direction where all seeing, he was shocked 😲. Because the judge was the person he met in the morning accident. He cursed himself " oi pete you screwed ahhhhhh.....what i told him this morning. That's it I'm finished"

" What is the name of that judge "
" What you don't know Mr.Vegas he is CEO of the entertainment company which is top 1. But it's rare to see him. And I also heard he have 2 cousins both of them is very famous person but outside world don't know who are his cousins." Participants chat with them.

Vegas entered the studio take a short look of all the participants, and look Pete few seconds deeply and quickly turn his head.

Pete was confused 😓 why I feel like Mr.Vegas looking at me.

All the participants start there audition. Pete wait for his turn. Pete ready to start his performance but vegas stop him.

" I want you to perform different scene. You have a deep love and affection with the person for so many years but you don't have courage to tell him. Now because of some misunderstanding the male lead stab you what was your last word to him. " Vegas told Pete about the concept.

Pete after hearing the story line closed his eyes for some moment. When he opened his eyes tears run on his cheeks. Begin to picture the scene.....

Scene picturization....

The story goes like this female lead is not interested in marriage so during her marriage she ran away. So her parents decide to arrange marriage with their second son who looks exactly like female lead. So they disgust him as female lead. Even though he loved male lead very much.
And because of some reason male lead hate him and he stabbed him.
" I ...I'm a coward I always want to be with you, I know you don't know anything about it.  Bu...but how did you think I hurt you " smiled with pain. " If I reincarnate I will love you again and again........."

There was full of silence. All the judges were amazed by Pete performance. Vegas thought Pete's have amazing acting skill but why he was very underated actor.

VegasPete historical look

All judges were very satisfied with the performance. After all the performance is over they said that the result will be announced in a few days. Pete was satisfied with his performance, when he ready to leave some people approach him.
" Are you Pete Mr. Vegas wants to meet you" Pete was shocked. Pete don't know why Mr.Vegas want to meet him, he thought he definitely not pass the auditions because he was rude to vegas in morning. He followed them.

In a room vegas sitting in his chair looking straight the Pete face. Before he talk " I'm sorry Mr.Vegas I was wrong I didn't mean to curse at you forgive me."

Vegas smiled " I'm not going to talk about that"
" then why you called me" pete asked with confusion.
"Don't you know me or you just playing dumb" vegas raised his eyebrows.

" Sorry I don't know what your saying" pete confused. Vegas walked close to Pete and touch is lower waist and said " the mole here looking beautiful " he traced his hand. Pete blushed.

 Pete blushed