Chapter 2 💞

Vegas rushed to Tawan's hospital. He slam the door wide. Tawan who drinking his coffee ☕ peacefully got choked by vegas entry. " Are you mad man , why don't you allow me to live peacefully " he asked and again start to drink his coffee.

" I had sex " Vegas
" Oh you had sex "....." Wtfffff you had what " again Tawan choked by hearing what vegas said. He took vegas to test room and took the blood test.

Tawan pov

I know vegas from my high school days itself. He was suffering from this disease. It is very rare one. And I'm giving some basic treatment but I can't cure him completely. It was like I'm studying about him nearly 4 years. He allowed no one near him except some. Like me, his brother Macau, cousins, parents, and his so called girlfriend (😒). But know what happened to him, how he can intimate with other... no no how the sex.

" So how long you planned to read that report." Vegas frowned his eyebrows. Tawan come to sense. " I'm also confused man how this happened, maybe your problem his solved. Maybe that girl is your medicine " Tawan said in hope.

" Its a boy " vegas told emotionless. " Oh it's a boy...😲 wh....what boy" Tawan shocked. " Are you planning to give heart attack to me. I can't handle these many shocking news."

" I don't know what happened I'm in the bed naked next to that boy I don't know who is it. But that face seems little familiar" suddenly vegas pictured that boy plumpy face.  ( Plumpy is chubby little baby). Even though he is not interested in boys, already had girlfriend .

" I think first you recall what happened to you yesterday. And inquires about that boy maybe he will cure your problem." Tawan advice him.

Vegas also felt it's the right think to do. He called his assistant, to check the cctv camera at the party hall.  And also asked about to check who is that boy.

Within hours all the details are submitted to Vegas table. Vegas took the paper and saw the name it's "Pete Phongsakorn Saengtham".

Meanwhile.....

Pete opened the eyes. He felt pain in abdomen and he can't movie his body. He felt like he was beaten badly by two or three people. He suddenly realised he was sleeping in hotel room. He recalled what happened yesterday.

" Oh shit pete you stupid how did you drag yourself to this mess.  What a big mistake I made. I just had drinks and dance. How did I end up sleeping with someone I don't know."

Pete can't remember anything  and he noticed he was dressed with new clothes he can't remember the person face who was with him. He first leave that place and ran to his close friend house.

" So his name was Pete " Vegas smiled.