One | fanboy.

Waltzing through the buzzing lively streets of water 7s market was the lovestruck black-legged pirate Sanji in search of groceries occasionally making conversation with the beautiful women in town. His captain, straw hat Luffy was far too distracted by the taste-test offers from the food trucks, devouring the plates in one swift gulp despite there being a limit to the number of times you could try each sample.

Coming to a food store that sold plentiful of urgently needed ingredients, the cook reminded himself of his grocery list and headed inside. Where he was greeted by a lovely man who awaited his customers. After having ticked off each necessary ingredient on the list, Sanji was caught off guard by the entrance of a young beautiful girl who was intensely lost in an argument with another friend of hers.

''I'm just going to borrow a few berries I really need that dress I can't just go there wearing a dress they've already seen.''

''No way. I'm not giving you my savings. Do you have any idea how hard I worked to earn that!'' You yelled in frustration at your sister who was once again off to find another prey other than your parents to satisfy her shopping obsession. This time she had latched on to your purse begging you to spare a few berries and promising to give it all back to you in time. Though you knew for a fact she was never going to be paying any of that money back.

''Will you be quiet! Excuse my daughter she is rather ill-mannered,'' your father spoke to the blond customer that stood over the counter.

''No problem. I don't mind at all.'' He smiles his eyes filled with affection for what you presume was directed towards your sister, Irene.

''What is your name miss? Has anyone ever told you your hair is mesmerising to the eye,'' the suited man held her hand kissing the palm of her hand.

''Ew. Who is this man?'' Irene cringed pulling away from his gestures.

''Hey, you better not lay a finger on my daughter, you blond vermin, take your groceries and get out of here!'' Your father snapped, ready to throw hands. Placing a few berries on the counter the blond man excused himself and left the store still completely lovestruck.

It wasn't long before Irene returned to her former behaviour, this time turning her attention to your father.

''Father can I borrow a few of those berries, pretty please,'' she started to plead holding her hands together as if it would help her case.

'' NO! HOW DO YOU THINK WE PAY THESE BILLS,'' he yelled.

''You suck,'' she mumbles, lost in thought as to how else she could formulate a plan to find money elsewhere.

''What did you say to me?''

In the heat of the argument, you realised the previous customer had left something behind on the counter. It was a small yellow sticky note, a list of ingredients some ticked and some not. With what kindness was left in your heart, you thought you might as well return it to him.

Making your way out of the store doors, you bumped into him again. A frustrated look on his face.

''You got a problem kid?'' He looked at you, intimidatingly.

''No ... I was just going to return this, mister.''

''Oh, so that's where that went. Thanks a bunch, I thought it was lost in the town maze of people.'' He spoke, his face this time a lot less daunting to look at.

''Wait,'' you scratched your head looking at him in awe realising who he really was. ''Are you the black-legged pirate Sanji on the straw hat crew?''

''Yeah, how the hell do you know me?''

''Oh well, you must know the cook Zeff or the ''red-leg.''

''How the hell do you know that old geezer?''

''He is a good friend of my dad's. My dad used to cook with him.''

''Okay. Why are you telling me this?''

''I want you to teach me how to cook. Just a few lessons please-''

''Hell no! Do I look like a free teacher to you. What am I going to benefit from teaching a little punk like you.''

''But-''

''Look kid, I'm a busy man. I have ladies to cook for and duties I need to fulfil. Find another-?''

''What if I bring Irene along? My sister the one in the shop, you seemed like you had an interest in her. I can set you guys up. In return, I only ask for you to teach me.''

''Fine, it's a deal but only under the condition you let me bring her back home to your house on my own, at the end of our little 'lesson'.''

''How am I supposed to be going home?''

''Walk? Get yourself a Yagara? Or stay with us at the ship I'm sure I can convince the captain,'' His face was stern and his words unsurprisingly ruthless.

''Deal.'' You pause, holding out my hand to shake to the agreement.

''Catch you at 10 am tomorrow with your sister at the seaside.''