Twelve | your type of woman.

Today, the Thousand sunny had anchored itself on an island well-known for its haunting past and hidden treasures which laid scattered inconspicuously amongst the deadly traps that were dispersed randomly on the island. Hence, in high spirits along with their gutsy captain they set out to explore the vast forest that called out to them for an adventure.

With their strongest members leading, the undecided team split off into separate groups. Franky, Chopper and Robin set off as one team. Leaving Ussop, Nami, you on a team with Sanji as a guide. Unsurprisingly, their captain and incompetent swordsman have already run off independently in their own directions, which left their lonesome teammate, Brook, lumbering around the grove aimlessly.

Oftentimes, the fearsome duo of Nami and Usopp clung to each other in dread of the dark and peculiar noises that emitted from the sinister hollow cave ahead of them. Following their cook's lead closely inches behind him. However when you too found yourself trembling in fear at times, you found yourself clasping steadfast onto whoever was near. With your hands tightening your grip around the smooth soft material of Sanji's slick blazer, you hid out of panic close behind his firm shoulder to seek comfort.

On normal occasions, the typically collected and calm young woman you was, would never dare to be so openly near and vulnerable in front of him, as being weak made you feel incapable. Nevertheless, in these foreboding instants, your paranoia drew you close to his side.

***

Despite the crew's heedless approach to infiltrating the secret, trap-infested cave proved to be a successful strategy, as they'd managed to safely retrieve the hidden treasure in the end. Although also having to search for their worrisome swordsman who got lost on the way, this victory called cause for a celebration with plentiful food as well as ample booze.

''You lose! You have to drink the booze-'' Usopp contested, grounding his feet solidly on the sunny's railing as though he was the main protagonist ready to spill his pessimistic views on hardship in a motivational speech to rile up his audience, which was composed of their half-asleep captain and his gullible reindeer friend.

The trio were huddled mischievously together, clearly up to no good. Trying to aim the pile of balls they had collected at the sleeping skeleton's wide-opened mouth. Whoever scored a ball in any of his eyes earned a safe five points, his nose awarded the player a solid ten points but at the very top winning a praise-worthy fifty points, went to whoever landed it in his mouth on their first throw. A twisted game to say the least.

''Come on now, y/n! It's your turn!'' The elated reindeer giggles, snickering loudly as he shoved you towards where they'd been aiming from. Feeling relatively confident, you took him up on the challenge, positioning yourself at a safe distance as you pulled back and let ball fly out of your hand, confidently.

''Pfffft- You weren't even close,'' luffy rolled around the ground, laughing aloud obnoxiously clutching his stomach in pain as tears streamed down his face watching the ball fall with an audible 'plump' outside the ship missing its target entirely.

'Good thing you're not this crews sniper,'' he elbowed you.

''Why are you laughing? You were literally second-to-la-''

''Well, you know what that means,'' Usopp grinned intercepting you mid sentence. '' Here is the loser's booze. Now drink up.'' He offered the bottle of cold booze to their beaten crew member.

''Chug!'' The trio chanted, repeatedly. Prodding you to take a quick sip. Though at first you didnt really care, their taunts never made you feel pressured to do anything.

''Are you sure you want to drink that?'' The swordsman spoke from his deep slumber. ''You're still quite young.''

''Oh come on- don't be a sore loser,'' Usopp chimed in.

The thought of being perceived as 'young' however didn't sit right with you. You wanted to appear grown, more than anything. To be regarded not as a helpless child amongst the crowd of other young people but an adult whom now was nineteen and capable of fitting in and making her own decisions. Thus, grabbing the full bottle, you swallowed down every sip it contained until no drops were left to be spared. With that, chucking the empty bottle to the floor in defeat.

The trio's cheering stopping momentarily in awe, their jaws dropped in shock to ground. Almost tackling you to the floor, they all lifted your feet from the ground in the air, as if you had just won first place in a tournament.

''Now that was badass-''

-

That restless night, you'd find yourself falling to the ground on multiple occasions. At first, the alcohol only left a bitter repulsive taste in your mouth, but the tingling hazy feeling was soon to take over you leading you stumbling back to the person standing idly in the kitchen.

Throughout the night, the curious girl you were led you to seek out the blond fellow. Pursuing him still tipsy and wistful wherever he went. Yet, as you were following him like this, you had convinced yourself you were being upmost secretive and sneaky. With the nightsky growing dark, it wasn't long before Sanji could no longer play this game of pretence of not 'noticing' the drunken girl that chased him around the ship.

Hence, on your last little adventure hiding 'unnoticed' in the kitchen cupboards, snickering to yourself thinking you were in some detective drama. Hearing footsteps exit the kitchen door, crawling out the small obscure cupboard you slid your way out the kitchen doors, hot on his tail. Believing he had snuck off the restroom stall. At least that is what you thought.

''Looking for someone?''

''Hush Usopp, he might hear me.'' You hissed waving your hands to dismiss the nosy long-nosed man.

''Usopp is fast-asleep, you're the only one left sneaking around on this ship,'' a pair of arms reel your body of the ground setting you comfortably on his shoulder. ''I think it's time you go to sleep young lady.''

''Nooo~ I'm not done having fun.'' You kicked your feet helplessly at the blond figure.

''Your idea of fun sure is childish.'' You hear the figure chuckle. Pulling you down on the bed in your room.

''I'm not a child,'' you disagreed. ''I'm a woman with boobs. Big ones in fact,'' hiccuping mid-sentence. ''With plenty of curves too.'' You added.

''You're incredibly drunk. Here drink some water,'' he held the glass to your mouth.

''Maybe change into something more comfortable,'' he suggested. Hence, standing up slightly off-balance you proceeded to take off your shirt.

''Not here!'' Sanji clung to the hand you had tugging on your shirt. ''In the restroom,'' he pointed his face a faint tint of red.

''But I'm in my room,'' you huffed still drunk and emotional, but going to the ship's toilet as he told you so.

***

After a long break, returning to your room eager for some much-needed sleep. You found it empty but the scent of his presence still lingering in the air. Collapsing on to your bed, you were awakened by a soft knock on the bedroom door.

''Need anything else,'' his eyes had concern in them. Stepping in and taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

''No.'' You replied.

''Well then, sleep tight.'' As he stood up you couldn't stop yourself from reaching out and tugging on the fabric of his shirt.

''Wait actually, could you stay for a while.''