Seven | Missing pair of hands.

''Where's Chore boy?'' A bored straw hat Luffy groaned.

''He left us did you forget? He said he wants to do things alone now after Sanji's help?''

''I know that but I wanted to say goodbye at least since we're finally heading off to sea. He was fun to be around.'' Luffy sighed.

''I'm sure he'll come around sooner or later to see us off.''

To their disappointment, that was the last of their lively 'chore boy' they would see. Setting off in the end, you never came to say your goodbyes or any farewell hugs. Some members of the crew were hurt by this occurrence, missing the adventures and your company. Sanji more than others was devastated by this, feeling responsible for your departure.

Even on that rainy day, he didn't take your note as comfort. Instead, he searched for you under the gloomy depressing rain.

Not just him, other members tried to return to the shop your family-owned hoping to find you standing idly by, only to discover you weren't there. Even though it did pain Luffy to hear no response from you, as the crew's captain he couldn't allow them to get down-hearted by this, assuring them that this was just how you wanted things to go as you described in the note.

Some of them deep down felt responsible for your absence. Maybe they were too harsh on you that day? Maybe their playful demeanour hurt you? Or maybe this was all just an excuse to go searching for you?

The crew did not lose hope, only praying for your safety and happiness with your final decision. Setting off ashore, on the waters of the grand line, the straw hats were off to yet another adventure.

* * *