Four | Spa day.

Fortunately this time your fatigue and exhaustion from working so long drowned out Luffy's snores meaning you actually managed to catch up on some much-needed recovery sleep.

''Hey, we're off to go to a spa day,'' an eager straw hat words propelled your eyes to open.

''Spa day?''

''Yes, we're going to enjoy a hot bath together. And I think there's a good sauna there too!'' He cheered.

Turning over to face the wall, you pulled the sheet over your ear, ignoring him and continuing your precious sleep.

''Whatever I'm not coming anyway,'' you mumbled.

''Yes, you are!'' A familiar troublesome voice insisted, dragging your feet out of the comfy bed.

* * *

After a long trip of being dragged by an angry ill-tempered Sanji, you and the straw hats had made it to the spa. Realising the awkward predicament you were in, you stubbornly refused to enter the building persisting that you needed to head to the restroom. Once everyone had left, you seized the opportunity to make an escape to the woman's side. Where you were beaten to it by none other than Ussop, Brook and Sanji. All of whom were shocked by your arrival.

''Choreboy, you want to have a peak too?'' The tall cheeky skeleton hummed a deviant grin on his face. Before you could protest, you were violently smacked down. As well as you, so where the rest of them perched over the entrance door.

''Now get out before I decide to launch a lightning ball on you,'' a terrifyingly infuriated Nami yelled at the four of you.

Now here you were, stuck in the bathroom with a towel covering your private area. You still kept some shorts on in case they were to fall off unexpectedly. Keeping your bra still on, though it had little to cover beneath them.

''Hurry up chore boy, you're going to miss out on the fun!'' Luffy knocked on the door hastily. ''I think Zoro needs to go and you don't want to keep him waiting.''

Unlocking the door, a cheerful Luffy grabbed your hand quickly pulling you near to where the pool and steamy hot jacuzzi were located. Little did you know, he was concealing a mischievous grin.

''Come on. You have to see this trick,'' he giggled uncontrollably. That's when he stopped just where the pool started, disappearing from your field of view. As you came to realise his intentions, it was all too late. He dashes you into the water, your towel slipping off in the instant.

''Didn't see that coming did ya?'' He snickers running off.

''That bastard,'' you complained frustrated.

''Why the hell are you wearing shorts?'' Sanji says. He was completely bare, his muscles and physique unlike nothing else you had seen. You never expected him to have such a great figure considering he didn't seem like someone who was attached to the gym. However, it was clear all that ass-kicking as a pirate earned him something to show off. After all, he didn't have a bounty on his head for nothing.

''Why are you staring at me so intensely?''

''I'm not. You just caught me by surprise,'' you argued.

''Well, you don't have to wear shorts you know. We are all completely naked.''

''I know I just didn't get to take them off,'' you lied, walking off back to the changing rooms you came from.

''Hey wait, chore boy!'' You stopped in your tracks hesitant to look back. ''Come massage my back for me would ya?''

''I'm not your chore bo-''

''Do you want me to drag you over here?'' He warns you, a familiar murderous look resurfacing on his face.

''Yes sir,'' you complied.

Heading to a small corner, where you found an overjoyed chopper getting a gentle back scrub from Zoro. The sight of them almost reminded you of a father and his son.

''Hurry up!'' You jumped at his intensity. Carefully taking a good scoop of oil in your hands, you rubbed it into your hands and fingers. Slowly starting from his firm shoulder blades you traced the lines on his back with your hands, drawing them down to his lower back. Gently applying pressure down on both sides of his stiff spine. A low grunt escaped his mouth abruptly.

''Does it hurt?'' You paused.

''No, keep going.''

You started again, this time trailing up his spine steadily searching for any stiff points you could uncover and ease the tension in.

''Has anyone ever told you your hands kind of feel like a that of woman's ?'' He raises an eyebrow in your direction.

''No you're the first,'' you laugh off nervously. Rolling his shoulders back, he stands up.

''Well then. Your turn.'' He motions for you to sit down.

''No it's alright I don't need one right now-,'' you objected raising your hands.

''It wasn't an offer. Just sit.'' He gives you a stern look.

Sitting down awkwardly on the short stool. Your face flushed as red as Chopper's hat that lay beside you, feeling thankful Sanji was facing your back at this moment. You felt a hand press down gently on your shoulder blade, he pushed your back up straight forcing you to sit up.

''If you sit like that you'll end up with back problems as you get older.''

He traced his hands carefully yet firmly along your spine slowly easing the tension that had been pilling on your back for a while. Giving in to his soft hands, you were startled when his hands slightly tickled the side of your neck, causing you to jerk upright.

''Just relax I'm not going to hurt you.'' He assures you.

* * *

On your way back, you never though you could feel so flustered around someone. Although Sanji could be harsh to you at times, it was clear to you that he didn't hate you as much as you thought he did. He just seemed to have a weird way of showing how much he cared for you.

A rare site, I bless you with this image of Zoro giving Chopper a helping hand

A rare site, I bless you with this image of Zoro giving Chopper a helping hand. Wholesome bromance. :p