Chapter 4 - Granpa Visits

Good. You better keep your promise."

The man immediately hastened his actions while he pinched her little bud above the entrance of her flower. Feng Jiu felt something rushed outside of her entrance. She could not help but arc her body upward while she squeezed his fingers with her inner walls.

Feng Jiu reached her climax.

All her nerves went haywire and she screamed as she clenched her hands on the man’s hair. She felt as if she was floating in the air. Like a kite that was soaring high above the sky.

’So, this is what sex feels like.’

Feng Jiu ignorantly muttered to herself.

Her head was fuzzy, and all her senses were shutting down. She felt extremely tired and wanted to sleep immediately. She could not lift her limbs, even trying to move her head needed a huge amount of energy. Her entire being hurt so much as if she was rammed by a bulldozer and her body was broken into pieces. She felt like she could no longer go on.

The man climbed up from his initial position. He then whispered, "Baby, are you tired? Ten yuan of money, ten yuan of goods[1]. You already have your fair share. It’s my turn now."

’Ten yuan of money, ten yuan of goods?! But I did not do anything!!! This is against all the fairness in the world!!’ Feng Jiu wanted to speak but before she could open her mouth to protest, he already captured her lips and rammed his hot and sticky rod on her entrance.

’AHHHH!! It hurts like fucking hell!!’ Once again, Feng Jiu accepted everything and opened up, allowing the man to explore her innermost cave. The poor Feng Jiu could only accept the fact that her tofu was eaten cleanly.

---------

After the ’intense exercise’, Feng Jiu fell asleep. She woke up due to the urge to pee.

Sluggishly walking towards the comfort room, Feng Jui was still half asleep as she trotted, dragging herself inside the bathroom while being naked. She felt light-headed and wanted to continue sleeping. She squatted on the toilet seat as she supported her head with her hand.

’Aiyaa.. What a weird dream... It feels so real. Ouch. My vagina hurts. Did I touch myself while dreaming?! Gosh.. I’m starting to become a pervert! Ai. I should just stop reading those romance novels..’ Feng Jiu walked towards the lavatory to brush her teeth. She was trying to squeeze the toothpaste when she saw herself in the mirror. Her hair was messy, as if she had gotten into a brawl with someone. Her lips were swollen, and her fair white skin was full of kiss marks especially her neck and chest part. The toothpaste fell together with her toothbrush as clutched her head and screamed on the top of her lungs.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

She suddenly felt envious of those females on the romance novels who would faint after receiving a shock. She did not even feel fainting at all. *sob*

’Can someone knock me out?! Ahh! I want to faint and escape everything!!’

For the first time in her twenty-eight years of existence, Feng Jui wanted to bash her head on a pillar and kill herself like in those ancient dramas.

It took her a while to sort things out before she accepted the fact that her tofu was eaten clean-dry[2]. While bathing, she encouraged herself that last night was just a moment of foolishness and would not happen again--- ever. She vowed to bury the memories she had with that stranger. She would not drink wine or any liquor ever again to avoid the humiliation she felt right now. This idiom ’Once bitten by a snake, ten years in fear of a well rope[3] fitted her dilemma.

After she washed up, she got dressed and went down to the kitchen to cook. As she was walking down the stairs, she smelled the bacon being fried and heard the flowing water as if someone was washing the plates.