Chapter 47 - Abstained

MinFeng asked.

FengJiu knew that MinFeng knew that she was just acting a while ago because she did not want to say the reason why she hid Little Bump’s existence.

FengJiu smiled and nodded.

"When you touched me, the pain went away.."

(A/N: What a sucker! Hahaha.)

MinFeng once again sighed and kissed her head that was wrapped in a thick bandage.

"Sleep..."

FengJiu shook her head.

"I can’t sleep. Can you cuddle me?"

She stared at him pitifully while holding his hand.

"Enn.."

MinFeng laid on the bed and embraced FengJiu.

FengJiu placed her head on his arm, making it her pillow.

She stared at him and smiled lovingly.

Few minutes later, FengJiu could feel her eyelids closing.

She fell asleep.

She did not know how long she slept but when she woke up, she heard someone speaking.

"Mr. Lu, Miss Feng needs time to recuperate. She almost had miscarriage and her body is still weak. She is not allowed to undergo stressful activities. I suggest... *cough* that she should avoid any sexual intercourse for two months. You must.. *cough* abstain from tiring her out."

FengJiu blushed. Her sleepiness went away instantly.

She wanted to open her eyes but if she ’wakes up’ right now, it would be truly embarrassing on her part.

They were basically talking about her sexual life without even giving face to her who was sleeping soundly, oblivious to their conversation.

She cursed MinFeng internally.

’Serves you right you bastard! Become a monk and eat vegetables[1]!!

NEXT CHAPTER TITLE: The Culprit

--------------