Chapter 2

Vince POV

It was currently 2:00 PM and here I am looking at the files of the work. Yeah I own lot of businesses along with some illegal ones. Usually my brother Lorenzo and William look after the some legal businesses and am currently looking at our illegal business files about the drugs, shipments and other things.

Then I heard a knock on the door. I said come in and in entered the guard who takes care of my siblings location and other tech things like cameras around the house and informes me when needed.

"Sir, Miss Marino's location is not at the school" the guard said. This caught attention of my two other brothers. Oh yeah I forgot they are here. My heart suddenly skipped a beat, what's that suppose to mean? my sister along with Ric and Reign left for school in the morning. They should be in the school.

I quickly opened my iPad to check her location and realized that she wasn't there at school rather she is in a mall. I immediately called the guards at school "What were you all doing at the school. My sister is not at the school and you didn't inform me. Do you even know that?" I could literally hear the guard gulp. Good. "Sir she is in the school and I will go and check" the guard said.

After sometime the guard said " Sir!! she wasn't in her class". I am livid. What are these guards for they literally have the location of my sister and has to know about it and inform me and here I was informing them. "You are all fired and meet in my office after I find my sister "I said and the  guard said "Yes Sir".

The guard also informed me that she wasn't at school in like 2 days before this after checking the attendance report. I'm so confused. WHATT?? The school informs me through text message if any of them are absent or didn't attend the classes. 

Oh this girl. I am literally fed up with the troubles she is causing these days.
I have to put them and her in check now.

Then I told my brothers that she snuck out of the school and they frowned. The one thing we don't tolerate is lies and her going somewhere without informing us. She snuck out and and she is in trouble.

"Okay Don't let this word out" I said to the guard who is in my office in cold tone. He just nodded and left. 

"William I want all information about the message thing" I said and he just nodded and left. After a good 10 minutes Will came back and said "Someone hacked into the school system and blocked the messages that was to be sent to you and that too only a day or two. Smart" he said the last part to himself.

Okay I'm mad but I love my sister. She is my everything. I love her even if she gives me grey hair before my 30's. Okay! I know not the time.

I have to call her. I put her contact and called her. After literally ten seconds she answered "hel...Hello Vince" she said. "Amelia!!!! Where are you????" I asked with stern tone. She gulped and after a good five seconds she said "I...am at sc..hool Vince. Whe...re would I be" she stuttered. She just lied to my face. "Okay!!! meet you in 10 then" I cut the call. Lorenzo who is at the driver seat was shocked because I would never cut her call like that and never this mad at her.

"Vince don't go too hard on her. She has to explore as her wish" he said and I gave him a look saying "I never restricted her doing anything and I'm mad at the fact that she lied to me and fooling me and you know how dangerous that is" he just nodded and continued the drive to school.

In the mean while I also informed Ric and Reign about this and they are angry and said they will  meet me at the principal office. 

We reached the school and went to her class. She isn't there. Me and Lorenzo went directly to the principal's office. The principal turned pale and have a nervous smile and informed us to sit in the chairs on the other side of the desk. 

"Hello Mr. Marino. What brings you here? You could have just called me without coming here." the principal said. "If you would inform me about my sisters attendance correctly I wouldn't be here" I said to him and he was like "What are you talking about? we inform about that through messages". "No!! I haven't got any messages and my sister wasn't at school even now".

The principal is scared. Good he should be. Then I continued "Someone hacked into the system and blocked the messages that has to be sent to me". Then the principal called someone and then understood the situation. "Sir I'm extremely sorry for the inconvenience. This will never happen again" he said after some time.

"Okay I want the security who were at the gates today and also my sister's attendance right now!!!!" I said in cold tone. He just gulped and nodded. After some time the watchmen are in the office. The attendance report is on the table in front of me. 

"Did anyone of you saw my sister today?" I asked them. "Sir there are some group of students who snuck out. They diverted the others and ran off. I saw Ms. Marino in the group" one of them informed me.

OKAY!!!

Then there was some commotion outside the door and the younger siblings entered with the youngest I mean my sister who is being pushed into the office by them. She is looking down and me and Enzo blatantly relaxed at the sight of her and I know she would be here. 

What? She is my sister and I have sent some guards to the mall after knowing where she is to follow her until she reaches here.

She looked around the room and finally her eyes landed on me and gulped looking down. I stare at her for a few seconds and spoke with the principal. 

I then got up and walk to her taking her hand in mine. She was scared and shocked at first but relaxed and started walking along with me out of the office.