Chapter 3

After literally ten seconds I answered "hel...Hello Vince" I said. "Amelia!!!! Where are you????" he asked with stern tone. I gulped and after a good five seconds I said "I...am at sc..hool Vince. Whe...re would I be" I stuttered. Oh no I just lied to him. "Okay!!! meet you in 10 then" he cut the call. I was shocked because he would never cut my call like that and I know that he knows I was not at school.

Oh no....I should have told him truth. Why am I this dumb.

Then I remembered that he is going to be at school in 10. OMGGGG!!!! I then informed my friends about that and left for school. The drive from mall to school is 15 mins and I'm confident that he is not going to be in 10. He probably said that to scare me.

Finally after 20 minutes we are at the school parking lot because of the traffic. Then I started walking towards my class and I'm met with Vince bodyguard.

He saw me and smiled. I gave a nervous smile and asked if Vince was already here. He said "he was here 10 minutes ago in the principal office and you are in a lot of trouble". "Okay I'm going there" I informed him.

I started walking towards the office and met with Ric and Reign. Oh god I forgot about them.
Ric noticed me first gave me a hug "You are in deep shit. Why would you have to do these things which always gets you in trouble? He said. "I don't know" I said absent minded. "Really!!!! You only have this to say? Get inside" he said and I stand there for a few seconds and I felt Reign and Ric push me inside the office.
Oh god please....

Then I look around the room and my eyes landed on Vince who was already looking at me with stern look and I gulped looking down. After sometime I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and relaxed seeing Enzo. I don't do favorites but he is my favorite brother. "Are you hurt anywhere" he asked and I  just shook my head.

After sometime I felt another hand grabbing my hand and looked up to see Vince and we walked out of the office. I'm again met with my other brothers. Vince told Enzo to drive them home. That means I'm going alone with him. Scared is an understatement that I'm currently in. I want Enzo. We are finally near the car he opened the passenger seat door and allowed me in. He then got into the driver seat and started to drive. I am terrified even to open my mouth.

I finally managed to say "Vi---nce". Oh god it came out as air out of my mouth and I don't even know whether he heard it or not. But I got my answer when he gripped the steering wheel and said "Amelia!! Save it. We have a lot of talking to do when we get home and you have lot of explanations to do. So, I just suggest you not to make a beep from your mouth. Am I understood??" He said and I just nodded.

Omg he was never this mad at me and I don't know what is going to happen at home. Will would be pissed at me. Enzo , yeah Enzo he would save me right? Oh no why am I even doubting it.

Cause you know he won't this time.

My thoughts were interrupted when the car came to halt and I looked out to see our house and we are in the drive way. Vince got out and opened my door and left without even looking at me.

OKAY!!! Now I know I fucked up.

I finally got out of the car and started walking towards the front door. Walking in I was met with all my brothers.

Here we go....

"So, what are you supposed to say?" Vince asked. I didn't speak. "Hm" he said again yet again I don't know what to say.
"Amelia Marino!!!! I asked you something!!" He raised his voice, and that's it I started to speak.

"My friends and I decided to snuck out of the school and succeeded somehow and ended in the hostel of my friends".

I didn't say it was boys hostel. That would totally piss them off. Even Enzo.

"Then after sometime we went to the mall and explored for sometime until I felt my phone vibrate in the pocket. That's when I realized I have my phone with me".

I looked up and gulped. Vince held a blank face. Enzo is looking at me. Will was angry as always. Well Ric and Reign are looking curious.

"Your location showed boys hostel" Will spoke for the first time.
That's it I'm dead.

"Sam and Julie are with me" I spoke fastly.
"Is that what you say to justify the thing that you went to a boys hostel?" Enzo said. Okay.
"No I--I'm sorry I shouldn't have gone there. I'm sorry" I said with tears in my eyes.

"That's beside the point. You snuck out, gone somewhere that you are not allowed to. Lied to me directly which you know I hate the most. What not!! I didn't say anything about burning the chemistry lab, incomplete assignments, low grades in the last exams. You think I don't know about them? You are wrong I know every damn thing about you. Probably more than you. I still don't understand you tricked me and that alone scares me" Vince said and here I'm crying looking down.

I looked up to see Enzo taking a step forward probably to comfort me but stopped. I want to say to Vince that it was not to trick him and ended up getting a sob out of my mouth. Vince eyes softened and Enzo rushed to me. He took me to sit on the couch and cupped my face wiping the tears with his thumb. Another sob escaped my lips and I look around to see that Vince was gone. No he did not just leave like that.
I cry even more.

"I--I--I didn't mean to trick him. I'm sorry. I'll not do this again" I said to Enzo. "Okok calm down I'll speak to him. He'll come to you" Enzo said. I just cry and went to my room along with Enzo, he told to change into some comfy clothes and left after saying he'll come in 30 mins.

I do as he say and lay on the bed and I don't know when I fell asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lots of❤❤❤❤