Chapter 6

Amelia POV

"Amelia wakey wakey"  I heard a distant voice.
"Amelia wake up" the same voice said again.
"Amelia you are going to be late for school, get up and get ready fast" the voice said again.
"5 minutes" I mumbled.
"OK but get ready and come downstairs". Whoever it is, left my room and I was out like a light.

"Amelia!!" I heard someone calling me from out of the door. Oh shit! "I'm up. I'm up" I said to the person at the door, that is Vince. "you better be down in 10" he said closing the door. As there is no way to sleep I got off the bed and did my routine. Not the morning care routine, just washing my face and brushing my teeth. I will take a bath afterwards :)

I went down and sat on my usual place. Out of nowhere I thought of the things Vince said last night about me getting hurt. What are they hiding? What do they do daily? Why am I not allowed to the 3rd floor? My thoughts were interrupted when a plate is placed in front of me. I look down to see pancakes with nutella. My favorite.....

"Eat fast and take a bath before going else you will get late to school" Enzo said from beside me. "Ok" I said. 

I went upstairs and got ready. "Amelia! come fast you are already late by 5" reign said from downstairs. "Yeah coming!!".

We said our goodbyes and I was in car with my two brothers going to school. "What happened?" reign asked. "huh?".

"What happened? Why are you silent?" he said again. "Nothing. I was just thinking".

"about?". "u--ugh what are you all protecting me from? and what you hiding from me".

I got confused when I saw Ric tensed at my words. We locked our eyes for a few seconds before him looking towards the road. what?

"There's nothing you need to worry about. It's just brother's instinct. Alright!!" Reign said looking into my eyes occasionally. "Ok" I said before getting out of the car. I started walking towards my class where I met with my friends. I don't know why but I'm in a shitty mood today and I have a weird feeling like----I don't know.

Lunch was aweful with the twins. OMG!!!

They made fun of me for sometime. As they didn't get the reaction from me they eventually stopped it. I was not interested in talking to them and it is difficult to argue with them for silly reasons. BROTHERS.

I want to go home. I'm not interested to do anything today. I motivated myself that it just two periods and can go home and literally do nothing than staying in my room.

I sat in my class listening---no staring at the teacher and literally sleeping with open eyes. "Amelia! are you listening?" she interrupted my precious open eye sleeping. 

Grrrhhhh. 

"Ugh yeah! not really. I'm just gonna go take a walk" I said walking out of the class before she's gonna call me to get inside. 

I was walking down the empty hallways to get some peace in the garden which is at the back of the school until I heard a loud BANG. Gunshot?

My questions were answers when I saw two men walking towards me with guns in their hands. 

I run into the empty class room which happens to be a science lab and locked it. I look around to see solutions and injections filled with fluid. 

I started to get panic about who these men are and why are they after me. The door of the lab was wide open and I saw those two men coming towards me. they locked the room and kept the keys in the pocket.

"Well! well! well! If it isn't the Marino princess" the man who looked like some serial killer with blond hair said. "It is the princess!" the other with red hair said.