Chapter 5

Amelia POV

After what felt like eternity it was past dinner time, I ate lunch with Enzo as others are not at home and took at nap. Currently I'm walking down to the kitchen where I met my other brothers except Vince. Here Ric is teasing me how they are going to annoy me by being there by my side in lunch and how they overreact about anything I do to gain attention towards me.

uffff brothers being brothers 

Out of nowhere I streaked "What the fuck!!!!"when I felt someone kick my leg hard under the table. "Language!!!" someone's voice boomed in the kitchen. I looked up see Vince.

 omg I'm not up for this shit right now. 

"Amelia Marino!!! watch what you speak" Vince growled.

Oh shit! I said that loud

Vince glared at me and I apologized. We started to eat dinner, well me pretending that I'm eating. I don't know why but I don't want to eat this. I just want ice-cream or some donuts or anything sweet and I also know I'm not gonna get those past 8. These freaking vegetables and bacon are making me feel sick even glancing at them. I didn't even complete quarter portion, I was just playing with the food not to gain anyone's attention. But luck was not by my side.

"Amelia stop playing with the food and eat it" Enzo said. That gained everyone's attention. "I'm full and I don't want to eat" I said.

Vince stared at me for sometime and spoke "You are not leaving this table without finishing it. I know you didn't eat much today. So, eat without whining. All of them looked at me now. GREAT. "Eat it!!" Will said. He sat in his usual place that is beside me. Oh god.

"I don't want to" I argued. "Amelia if you don't start eating within five seconds, I swear I'm going to force feed you" Will said. I just glared at him. As in cue Will picked my spoon filled with food. "Wil---" I got cut off by him squeezing it to open up to put that food in my mouth and closed my mouth with his hand making me swallow it. He made me stay in my place and put nearly 5-6 spoons. I make gagging action and he released me from his hold. 

I just ran into the kitchen and cleaned my mouth and spit remaining into the sink. I directly went to my room without spearing a glance even when I heard them calling me. I heard some shuffling of chairs, I know someone got up and coming after me. I begin to walk fast and reached my room closing and locking it. "Amelia open the door" someone said. By the voice I can say that it was Reign. I just opened it. He came in and asked "what do you want to eat?". I looked at him confused. He just chuckled saying "I know it's the time of your month". I just frowned, how the fuck he knows?

"How did you know?" I ask him. "I just know and it doesn't matter how I know, now tell me do you need anything?" he asked me. "It was delayed but I just want to eat something sweet. Enzo probably won't allow me to eat sweets this late" I said.

Reign looked at me with mischief and asked "Would you like to go with me to the bakery tonight?". "What really? If we get caught Vince would have our heads and you know I'm grounded but whatever we'll go" I said with the same glint. "Okay then  I'll knock on the door, and Vince is not gonna be home tonight." he said and went out. I was smiling like an idiot.

I freaking love sweets.

I just read for sometime and heard a knock on the door and Reign entered my room. He said that no one are around and we can go now. We begin to walk slowly and finally got to the main door. We saw the guards and decided to take Enzo's car so, they won't stop us. Finally we are on our way to the bakery. 

"Reign do you even have license?" I asked out of no where. He looked at me and smirked "Of course love". "No you are lying. Last time I checked you are only 15 years?" I said. "You know Vince, he can do anything and getting me a license is the last thing in his CAN DO list, I mean that's very easy for him" he said. I just nodded and decided to ask Vince for my license so that I can drive to school alone. Yayy.