Second Part Coming Soon!

Hey there! 

Just wanted to let you know that the Heirs of Irenwell Part 2 is coming very, very soon! The first chapter of 'Two of Deceit' is already written and ready to publish, so stay tuned! 

Get ready for more drama, monsters, magic and romance! 

SYNOPSIS 

Six months have gone by since Princess Irina of Irenwell returned from her quest to the edge of the world, with magic still churning through her veins. Lonely, bored and destructive, Irina is stuck behind the borders of her Kingdom and desperately looking for an escae. However, the opportunity is on the horizon as the fourth full moon since the winter solstice approaches and Irina has to deliver the world's most dangerous spell to Ace.

On the other end of the world, Rixen of Orathia struggles to rebuild the Spirit territory, but the residents are reluctant to accept the Shadow Rule once more. While juggling his uncle's desires, the emerging rebellion in the Spirit territory and his own disinterest and reluctance, Rixen has to decide whether he wants to rule the once powerful lands.

While Bastia and Irenwell stand on the brink of war, a bigger threat looms in the shadows, wearing a friendly face.