**✿❀𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘣𝘪 𝘒𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘬𝘪❀✿**

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓
**✿❀𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘣𝘪 𝘒𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘬𝘪❀✿**
┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

You read that title right. Kaneki somehow turned into a chibi! But that's OK. He has you to take care of him. Kaneki fussed over himself in the mirror while you sat on the bed.

"I look so small. And look! My face is way too chubby!" Kaneki grumbled.

"You're fine, Kaneki. How about you stop fussing and let me take care of you?" You said while pinching his cheek.

"Hmph, fine!" He grumbled but secretly he liked the affection you gave him.

He grabbed onto your finger and hugged it while nuzzling against it. You gave him little pats on the head and poked his stomach.

"Poke!" You blurted.

"Hey! What was that for?" He yelled in a squeaky voice.

"Hm? You looked adorable. That's all!" You replied with a smirk.

"Hm, take that! Poke!" He responded smugly while poking your cheek with his tiny fingers.

"Aww, trying to poke me? I'm going to give you lots of affection that your face could be mistaken for a tomato!" You replied with a smile on your face.

You started off by poking his cheeks and booping his nose. Kaneki scrunched his nose up and puffed out his cheeks.

"Hey! My face is getting all red! Stop!" He yelled in squeaky voice once more.

Then, he climbed up your arm and ran up to get close to your face. He stared into your eyes before giving your nose a kiss.

"If I give you affection, will you stop poking me?" He asked with a blush on his face.

"Aww, how could I say no to that face? Come here! My small tomato! Hehe!" You exclaimed while giving him a kiss to the cheek.

"Hmph, I'm not a tomato! You are! Look how red your face is, silly!" He yelled while pinching your cheeks.

You laughed once more and decided to give the tiny man a break.

"How about we read a book together? I was going to take us out to the library but since you're tiny now, I didn't want to end up losing you somehow!" You offered while patting his head.

"Sure! I want to read something!" He answered while sliding down to your shoulder.

Thus, you got up and walked to the bookshelf. A book with beautiful patterns and a young girl sitting on a dandelion field caught your attention. You picked up the book and laid yourself on the bed while Kaneki rested himself on your chest.

"Comfy? Well, I'm going to read it to you! So sit back, relax and enjoy the story! Once upon a time..." You read with a soft voice.

Kaneki laid quietly on your chest as if he was in a trance. He couldn't help but to love how you would read to him, be gentle with him and laugh with him. He felt like you were some angel sent from above and you were here to make his days brighter. He loved you. Oh, how he loved you. You were the only one who didn't see him as a monster. A beast. A broken, miserable man. You saw him as an equal and accepted him as he was. He was forever grateful for someone like you.

Kaneki felt his eyes close and let himself be comforted by the sound of your voice and your calm breathing. It took you a few minutes to realise that Kaneki was in fact, asleep.

You smiled at the small man and draped a blanket around him so he doesn't get cold.

"Good night! Sweet dreams, love!" You whispered and soon let yourself be consumed by sleep.

A/N: Hey Guys! I hope you liked this oneshot! ~~ feel free to comment down below and tell me what you think! As always, I love you guys and I'll see you in the next update! Bye!