**✿❀ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴᴊᴜʀᴇᴅ❀✿**

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴᴊᴜʀᴇᴅ
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ MENTIONS OF BLOOD! SCROLL AWAY IF SENSITIVE TO THIS CONTENT!

"Ouch!" You hiss out in pain while grabbing onto your finger.

You just got a paper cut while inspecting the documents you had to make sure all information was correct. Tiny drops of blood seeped from your finger while you sighed.

Kaneki could smell the blood from the dining room. It smelled like sweet honey to him. With furrowed eyebrows, he walked into the living room.

"Y/N, are you OK?" He asked with a soft tone.

"Did you cut yourself?" He frowned while taking your hand in his.

Your eyes met his and you smiled sheepishly at him.

"Sorry Kaneki, I'll be fine. I was just trying to figure out if this was right. I accidentally cut myself on the side of the paper!" You laughed it off.

"Well, let's take care of that then," he said gently while leading you to the cupboard with the first aid kit.

He helped clean the wound which didn't look as bad as it appeared. The bleeding seemed to have stopped for now. However, you winced quite a lot when Kaneki used the antiseptic wipe to clean off the excess blood off your finger.

"Oww, Ken!" You whined a little.

The ghoul just chuckled and continued to clean up the cut. After cleaning up, he bandaged up your whole hand. You mentally face palmed while creasing your eyebrows.

"This dummy....but he's my dummy so it's fine!" You thought inside your head.

"Better?" He asks with a gentle smile.

You didn't have the heart to be sassy to him.

"Much," you replied while giving him a smile.

Kaneki nodded his head and put away the first aid kit.

"Although, you forgot something!" You said while smirking.

"Oh, what is it?" He questioned while tilting his head.

"You forgot to kiss it better!" You childishly laughed while holding out your bandaged finger.

You weren't actually being serious but you couldn't help but tease the ravenette. He blushed lightly and looked down at the floor before leaning forward. He kissed your finger before standing back up.

"Is that better?" He asked softly.

You nodded your head before wrapping your arms around him. His own hands found their way to your waist as he leaned down to hug you.

"I wasn't being serious, my sweet!" You murmured to him.

His blush faded slightly before smiling.

"I know," he whispered to you.

He placed another kiss on the top of your head before pulling away and held your hands. He lead you towards the living room again so you can continue working on paperwork.

"Alright honey, finish up all of the work that needs to be done!" Kaneki said cheerfully.

You give him a smile in response before continuing with your work. After about an hour or two, you put everything away. You walked over to the counter where Kaneki was washing dishes.You leaned against the counter and watched him wash dishes. Kaneki noticed you watching him and smiled.