**✿❀𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶❀✿**

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓
**✿❀𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶❀✿**
┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

As the two of you laid down on the bed cuddling, Kaneki retrieved a book from his bedside table. He had developed this habit some time ago. He was mindful of your profound love for reading and wished to share that with you. He leaned your head against his chest and opened the book with a smile on his face.

"Comfortable, sweetheart?" He asked with a whisper.

"Mhm! Go ahead and read the book, Ken!" You answered.

This part of the day was your favourite. In fact, you looked forward to it. You couldn't help but to feel warm inside whenever he would tell stories or use different voices for the characters. To the general public, he appeared dangerous and intimidating but he was the complete opposite when he was around you. He was incredibly sweet and gentle and he cherished your presence.

You cuddled close to his chest just so you could hear his heartbeat. The black haired man smiled at your relaxed form and began to read.

"Once upon a time," He started.

You released a quiet sigh. How charming could this man possibly be? He would do everything in his power to smile and be the best version of himself for you. He made a promise to himself that he would always love you and look out for you the moment he laid his eyes on you. You soon became his lovely girlfriend and you had never felt so happy.

"The flowers bloomed as she spun around. The dress twirled and sparkled while the young man watched in awe. He never met someone as pretty as her," He continued.

Kaneki observed your reluctance to sleep. Your breathing relaxed and your eyes began to close . He was aware of your desire to stay in this precious moment.

"Sweetheart, it's OK. Let yourself fall to sleep!" He chuckled in a hushed tone.

You sighed once more and finally closed your eyes.

"I love you, Y/n. Sweet dreams!" He whispered before giving your cheek a kiss.

 Sweet dreams!" He whispered before giving your cheek a kiss