✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ Period ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Thank you to ThatGlitteryWarlock for the inspiration and head Canon idea! It is greatly appreciated! Now let's get onto the scenario! ~

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗
✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ Period ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝

"Damn it!" You yelled inside your head while quickly freshening up in the bathroom.

Your period came early today and you already felt the effects of it impact your mood and your back. You let out a tiny grunt and slowly walked to your bedroom so you could lay down.

"Ugh....why did it have to come so early?" You muttered to yourself.

Just then, Kaneki sauntered into the room and saw your form laying on the bed. His eyebrows furrowed.

"Honey, what's wrong? Why are you in bed? Are you feeling sick?" He asked softly.

You looked at him with an annoyed look. "No!" Your eyes moved away from his face and towards the floor.

"I just wanted to lay down for awhile." You said curtly.

He raised an eyebrow. He didn't know how to deal with your mood swings and this was the first time he ever saw you acting like this.

"Did something happen then? Why are you acting like this?" He inquired with furrowed eyebrows.

You stayed silent and kept your attention on the floor. Your eyes became glossy and you sniffled. Kaneki knew you were about to cry. He couldn't stand seeing his girlfriend like this so he knelt next to your side of the bed and gently wrapped you up in his arms.

"Honey, please say something," He pleaded.

His hand caressed your hair softly. When the scent of the man filled your senses, your anger immediately dissipated and a few tears trickled down your cheeks. You leaned your head against his chest.

"Nothing...nothing happened today..." You mumbled, sniffling once more.

Kaneki sighed in relief but his brow furrowed again.

"That doesn't explain how you feel though," he said.

You bit your lip and wiped your tears with your hands.

"Wait right here for me, Y/N! I'm going to get you some things!" Kaneki whispered gently.

You nodded your head and leaned back against the pillow, sniffling softly. Quickly putting on his coat, Kaneki dashed to the shops to get you your necessities such as chocolates, sweets, heating packs and pads. You reminded him of Hinami when he used to work at Anteiku. When Hinami first started her menstrual cycle, she was nervous. Touka wasn't around and she didn't feel comfortable asking any of the other staff members to bring her some pads so she turned to Kaneki since he was like an older brother to her. Of course, Kaneki agreed to help the young girl and bought her some items to support her in her trying times.

After paying for the items, Kaneki came back home to you.

"Honey, I'm home!" He announced as he walked into the room you were in.

Tears welled up in your eyes once more and you had your hands out as if you wanted to hold him. The sight made the young man soften and he immediately went into bed with you, placing the bag onto your bedside table.

"Hey, quit crying! I'm here now, aren't I? Look, I got you some things, see? Come open up the bag and see what I got you!" He coaxed you with a small smile.

You nodded your head and did what he asked.

"Oh my, you got me all this? You didn't have to! Aw, thank you!" You exclaimed while wrapping your arms around him.

"This is the bare minimum so please don't thank me. I just wanted to take care of you, hun!" He responded while placing a soft kiss to your forehead.

A bright blush scattered your cheeks.

"How did I end up with someone so sweet like him?" You thought to yourself.

In the spur of the moment, Kaneki took out a bottle of massage oil.

"I noticed how you kept rubbing your back constantly. How about I take care of that pain for you?" He questioned with a small blush on his face.

"Ah, you don't have to!" You muttered, embarrassed.

Kaneki placed a hand on your cheek and gazed into your eyes seriously.

"Y/N, you're in pain. Stop trying to deny that and let me help you! You do realise that I don't like seeing you in pain, don't you? Turn over on your stomach and let me help you!" He uttered lowly with narrowed eyes.

You shut your mouth instantaneously and rolled onto your stomach. The sudden seriousness of Kaneki surprised you yet you were glad that he was willing to support you in this time. With a sigh, Kaneki massaged your lower back, ensuring that you could no longer feel the hurt.

"Haa.....Ken, you're doing really well!" You mumbled while beaming.

Your comment about him doing well encouraged him to continue. He loved seeing you feel better because of him! After a few minutes, Kaneki finished massaging your back and pulled your shirt down to cover your skin.

"Mmh, thank you, Ken Ken!" You said while wrapping your arms and legs around him like a koala.

"You're welcome, honey!" He replied while hugging you just as tightly.

Your head was laid against his chest and you took the time to listen to his heartbeat. This made Kaneki blush furiously. However, he planted soft kisses all over your head just so you could feel better than before.

"I love you, Y/N!" He said in hushed tone.

"I love you more!" You muttered underneath your breath.

A/N: Hello, my loves! It's Currently 11:58pm right now in the UK! I should be asleep but here I am typing this up-

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed another chapter of this story! If you have requests, please share them in the comment section below or DM me! I am open to requests that align with my rules! I hope you guys have an amazing night! Please be sure to drink water and take care of yourselves. As always, let's bring smiles to the world! Good night to you all! I shall come back soon with another chapter for you all! Bye bye! ❤❤❤

 As always, let's bring smiles to the world! Good night to you all! I shall come back soon with another chapter for you all! Bye bye! ❤❤❤