**✿❀𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳❀✿**

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓
**✿❀𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳❀✿**
┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

As you laid your head down on Kaneki's chest, his heartbeat slowed. The young man smiled at your small form. The way your arms encircled around him, the way your breathing relaxed and the way you trusted him was enough to make this man feel content. His hand rubbed small circles on your back while you felt safe in his arms.

"Y/N, do you know I love you?" He whispered gently.

You lifted your head up and gazed into his eyes.

"Of course I do! Why do you ask?" You inquired while pinching his cheek softly.

"Well, sometimes I have trouble showing emotions. I just wanted to make you feel loved by me!" He answered with a small frown.

You shook your head at the man beneath you and kissed his lips delicately as if he could break.

"I feel loved by you so don't worry so much, ok!" You responded sweetly.

Kaneki longingly stared at you for a bit until he held your face in his hands. How lucky was he to have found someone who would be his other half?

"I think fate brought you to me and I'm glad that it has. You are my everything!" He said while beaming at you.

You laid back on his chest while listening to his heartbeat. Kaneki kissed your head with a soft look in his eyes.

"Fate has brought us together and I'm glad too. Fate can be good sometimes!" You answered.

The answer you've given made his heart beat faster and soon, he twirled your hair around his fingers. You loved him and he loved you. That vow he made to himself will always be upheld.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, soft snoring could be heard. Kaneki turned his head to look at you and saw that you fell asleep. With one more kiss on the head, he said a final sweet dreams to you and let sleep consume him as well.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this oneshot and feel free to comment below what your thoughts were! I love you guys and I shall see you next time! Bye! ~ ♡♡♡