18.Imagine.Giggly.M.C

It was 3 am you are sleeping peacefully until you heard some "Thug" outside your room. You got up and you grab the sharpest object you find. Then you walk outside your room slowly. You are suprised that your best-friend Michael is at your house holding a can of beer.

"Michael! What are you doing here!?" You said quietly so that your parents would not here. "Y/N!!!" He said giggling while dancing in a tipsy way. "Mikey! Just answer me!" You said. "Your window" he said pointing the open window. "Your drunk again. C'mon" you said while helping him to go to your room.
"Why are you taking me to your room!? Y/N,Take me to the party!!!" He said like a three year old wanting to go to a play-house. "No Michael...your safe in here." You said. "Your keeping me safe because you love me!" He said. You actually have a crush on Michael since you are kids. You blushed so hard but its good your not looking

"No I dont!" You said. You tried to hide the blush but Michael saw some. "See your blushing!" He said smriking. "No I dont like you" you seated at the edge of your bed but Michael grabbed your hand and pinned you to the wall. "Y/N....I love you...I love you since we are kids.. I know I'm drunk but I am serious right now and I am going to prove it" he said. "Mic--" He put his kissable lips against yours. It was your first time and first kiss. You realized how beautiful is the feeling of a kiss.

"Michael....I love you too"
You kissed him back and that was the gratest time of your life.