144. Letter for Him. Imagine

- S T O R Y-
Let's say you....kinda...broke up with your fave. And you kinda want him back. PLEASE DONT KILL ME
----x---

Dear (Y/F/B/M)

I know it's a little too late, but this is Everything I Didn't say. You walked in, everyone is asking for your name. I want to know your name. And you told me. I'm just wondering, How did we End up talking? In the first place? I just remember All those stupid little things. When you perform on stage and you forget some words then you mumble them? I'm the only one who can understand. =). You told me the truth. And I became your girl. Your loving girlfriend who stays strong just for you. Then, we broke up. Now, your telling me you have another girl, and you are having problems with her? What am I? A love expert? No. I am just your ex girlfriend who still loves you up until now. Times like this, I'm always here. But you ignore me. Now, I'm always Too Late. I see you but I always hesitate. Cant you just see that you can have all of your outbreaks. If you'll let me make my own mistakes? I can see it in your eyes. Why dont you just reach out and make it clear to me? But dont worry, I'll find a way to fix these Broken Pieces but I'll never let go of you. Dont let the colors fade to gray. I'm still here. You should leave her, Just Saying. We can start over again. Just dont Try Hard for me. We are just the Rejects of the city that never sleeps. We've been through a thousand heartbreaks, but you know we still believe. I love you. I know it's our fault. If we start over, we'll be taking the Long Way Home, cause we'll Never Be as young as we are now.

I wished that I could make you stay, and I'm the only one to blame.

And those are Everything I didn't say.

Love,

(Y/N)

---x---

It just hurts me. I writing here and I am trying to solve my crush's problem about her girl. I just want to dedicate that to him.

*DONT KILL ME PLEASE.
I know u won't. Its just lame.