52. Imagine.Alone.L.H

You have a meeting with your classmates in school. Its like a project thing. You started the meeting at 5pm. Before leaving the room, You texted Luke to pick you up at school. He was practicing with the guys tonight. You walked through the Hall and its really dark. 'Be brave Y/N' you remember Luke always saying that to you when you feel afraid.
'I'll be there'.
You found the switch to the hallway, You switched on but the lights were flickering. You walked through ignoring the negative thoughts. But you think way too negative.

You're to scared. You thought you'll be stuck in this building. You thought Luke is not coming for you.

Fear ruled your body. No more confidence, Just fear.
You ran to the nearest stairs. You are actually at the third floor. You sat on the edge near the wall. You curled yourself up while crying. You imagined Luke beside you, playing with your hair and singing your favourite songs. The smile on your face faded as he faded in the air. (Its just an imagination)

"Luke" you whispered to the air "I need you"

You cried so hard but you stopped when someone hugged you. It was Luke. The frown on your face began to smile when you realized it's not an imagination. You hugged him back so that he could never escape.
"I'm here A/N, I'm here beside you now" he said kissing your forehead.

You and Luke went down the stairs. "So how is band practice??" You asked. "We still suck" he said playfully. You missed his laugh, well....You miss him. "Luke, I missed you so much." You admitted. He laughed. "Why are you laughing!?" You asked trying not to laugh. "Y/N! I am with you 24/7!, today I'm just not with you for four hours! God! You missed me more than Liz!" He laughed. "Well....be thankful that someone still miss you!" You said. He lean down to you and kissed you lips. "Yeah. I'm lucky to have that girl. I love that girl so much!" He said. You kissed him back "Hm..I think that girl loves the boy who said he loves her. And she loves him so much more than anything!" You said rasing your arm of happiness. You laughed at each other and went inside his car.
--------
Yeah. Thats short but.. Thanks for the 500+ reads! 🎉🎊🎈Luv you!! Dont forget to vote!😝💕
Author