75. Imagine. Dare. MC

You and Michael had been friends for years. Let us just say, He's like your brother from another mother.
Now, He's becoming famous. You never had times together.

You really got jealous when you see fans with Michael. You actually had a huge crush on him since you met.

Surprisingly, You just got a call from Luke.

"Hey Luke..." You answered. "Hey Y/N. It's been so long though. We missed you so we thought about adding you in one of our plans. We have this game tomorrow. It's not really a 'game' but, we need you." He cheered. "Ok? But, where is the venue?" You asked. "At our house, be here at 2. Michael is wai---" He stopped when he mentioned your best friend's name.

"Michael is what?" You asked. "Bye Y/N!!!" He hanged up and left you confused.

Night passed, Morning came. You saw the time and it was 10:00.

You ate breakfast and take a bath. You picked your most comfortable clothes and brushed your hair.

You ate your lunch and ran through the door.

"Y/N, Where are you going?" You Mom asked. "To Luke's House??" You scaredly said. "Oh, ok sweetie!".

You walked to the path going towards your car but some familiar car came. "Y/N!" Ashton said as he rolled the car window. "Hey Ash!" You smiled. "Calum!" "Y/N!" Calum replied as he got out of the car and escorted you to the passenger's seat.

"What? No. I can drive!" You said. "Well, Someone told us to do this. So, we obey what he told us." Ashton said. "Wait.... He?" You asked. Calum gave Ashton a glare you wouldn't understand.

"Just get in thr car." Ashton said.

You and the guys drove to their house at exactly 2:00. "Well, that is unexpected." Calum said.

"Erhem...I think the game should be starting!" Ashton cheered.

"What is the game though?" You asked happily. "Just follow us." The boys smriked. They lead you to their front door and left you.

"Wait! I thought??" You were cut off by the giggles of the curly haired boy. "Just read the signs! Good Luck Y/N!" Calum said.

You saw a sign at the door that said...

"Go to the living room and find a pizza box."

You entered the house, you were at the living room and saw the pizza box.

You opened the box and it said...

" You'll get the pizza later, Just go to the room upstairs. There is a letter there. "

You go upstairs and just found out that Luke, Ashton and Calum are watching you. They ran to their rooms and locked their doors as they saw you coming.

In their room it also had a sign.

" DONT GO HERE! DONT YOU DARE. THIS IS NOT THE ROOM. "

You glared at the last room which sign is diffrent.

It said...

" This is the room. You will have pizza here. But, Your gonna play Truth or Dare with....... "

You opened the door while examining the signs at your hands.
"With who?" You asked your self.

"With me." You gasped with happiness when you saw Michael standing in front of you.

"Y/N. I missed you!!" He hugged you tight and you hugged him back.

"I wanna play this game." You said.
"Ok, the list is in here" He showed me two jars full of papers. "One is Truth and one is dare."

"Am so ready!" You cheered.
"Let's start!" He said.

You and Michael started playing.
You told him the answers to all truths and did all dares. Until, one paper is left on Michael's Dare jar and one paper left in your Dare jar.

He opened the paper and said...

"I dare Y/N to be Michael's girlfriend FOREVER!!" He said out loud.

You blushed at the moment and Michael started to scratch his neck.

"Um, Y/N....I have to confess something to you. Yes, I am in love with you since we first met. I really missed you when you are not around me. So...You can open the last paper..." He said blushing.

You were nervous as you open the paper. You were actually smiling when he admitted the truth.

You were shocked to see the dare...

"I dare Y/N to say YES."

You smriked at him and crumpled the paper, which made him suprised. "Wha----" You cut off Michael and kissed him. "Michael, this is not a dare but, Yes!" You said kissing him again. "I knew it! This is the best game I made up ever!" He said. "What I ment is, I made a game for you to become mine."

"GUYS IT'S OFFICIAL!!" You here Luke shouted. You and Michael laughed and enjoyed the moment.

"Well it is the best game." You whispered in his ear.

--------------

That was long. And....i never had time to update sorry. Vote!!!