19. Imagine. Hungry. C.H

You are tutoring your friend Calum in math because the exams are right around the corner. You always teach him in 3 hours. "Y/N!!" Calum said poking your shoulder "What is it again Calum? If you want another break, well Mr. Hood its the 4th time you ask for a break" you said crossing your arms. "We still have 2 and a half hours..Pleaaaaasee!!!" He said while doing his 'puppy dog' magic. So cute. "Fine!" You said.

You followed Calum down stairs until he pinned his body to the couch. "Im hungry.." He said as he arrange his position into a siting position. "Ok..what do you want pizza??" You said getting the phone. Calum stood up and put the phone down. "Im not hungry for food" he grabbed your waist and turn you around and kissed your lips. "Im hungry for your lips" he said. "Calum--" He kissed you again but that was more better "I love you too." He said. "I love you too Cal..but how did you know??" You said. "I knew it from your eyes". Those lips are the best lips that you tasted. "So..lets go back to our tutoring" Calum said. "Well..Your not hungry anymore??" You asked. "I am already okay just a taste of your lips. I am done" . You smiled at him and give him a deep kiss.