21. Imagine. Last Names. L.H

You and your best friend Luke are having an exams for the third quarter. "So are you ready??" You asked him. "Well yeah..are you?" Luke asked fixing his hair. You really liked Luke since you are in 1st grade so you really get weak when he do something incredible. "Hey?? Are you still with me??" He said you realized that you daydream too much and too long. "Yeah! Of course." You got to the classroom then your teacher began to give you paper and began to say the rules. "And most of all no cheatin'!"

You could see at the corner of your eye Luke staring at you secretly in his own cute way. You started the test then you sneek at Luke if he is staring at you. But thank goodness he is serious in his test. You are so glad that your best friend is now doing his best in the test.

At the middle of the teat your teacher began to go outside, because some announcement is going to be announced. "Finish already?" Luke said. "Yeah..actually." You replied. Luke grabbed your test paper. "Luke stop cheating!" You tried to get the paper but he hold it too high. "Im just gonna look for corrections!!!" He said. You gave him a confused look. He scanned your paper. "Here, this is your only correction" he said pointing your name.

"It should say 'Hemmings'"

Ok...that is a bit familiar to all...but all of these imagines I wrote is the imagines my friend (and I?) wrote in class. I've changed a bit some scenes!! I miss you so much!! Thank you again!!! 💕💕
Author.