03

As I awoke this morning, I realized it was going to be another fun yet extremely boring day. I get to see Sapnap but I also have to sit in a car for 8 hours until we get to Florida. I drag myself out of bed and take a quick shower. After that I put on my favorite outfit. (A/N: Do whatever you feel comfortable yet confident in!) 

As I'm making breakfast, I head a ding from my phone. I opened it to see a message from Sapnap.

Opened the door idiot.

I smiled to myself and walking over to the door. As soon as I opened it, I was greeted with a giant hug from Sapnap. I was a little suprised but hugged him back.
"I missed you so much Y/N. I'm so happy your moving back in with me." Sapnap said after letting go of the hug.
"Thank you so much for letting me. I would probably be homeless if it wasn't for you." Y/N replied.

Sapnap grabbed one of your suitcases while you carried the rest. You followed him to his car when you noticed someone in the drivers seat. You ignored it and put your stuff in the trunk. (A/N yes I'm American I think it's also called a "boot" but I'm not sure). As you turned around you felt so short next to the 6' 3" man that had appeared next to you.
"Hi my name is Dream, you can call me Clay though! It's nice to finally meet you. Sapnap hasn't stopped talking about you ever since I moved in."
Ever since he moved in? Who is this guy? Is he Sapnap's boyfriend? I didn't know he was gay. Things really do change a lot in 4 years.
"It's nice to meet you! My name is Y/N and I'm Sapnap's sister." You replied.
There was just some small talk after that like "where are you from," and "what did you go to college for".
As the time passed, you looked closer and closer at the blonde haired man. You noticed his green eyes as they became darker at dumb drivers but lit up to a brighter shade of green when Sapnap started talking. Now I know how to read this guy. You thought to yourself.

——— Time Skip ———
The sun was setting and your eyes were getting heavy. You were just about to fall asleep when you heard Clay say "We finally made it. 8 hours of driving." "Welcome home Y/N!" Sapnap said.

As you groggily grabbed your luggage from the trunk, Clay reached above you to close the trunk door. Butterflies. I just met this guy it can't be happening. You figured it was just from your lack of sleep. Sapnap led you to your room. It was so gorgeous! It was huge with a walk in closet and a bathroom attached. As you went into the bathroom, you noticed a door on the other side. "That door leads to my room but if you are in the bathroom, feel free to lock it." Clay said as he noticed your confusion.
Soon everyone left your room and you laid in your new bed. That guy is my new roommate, and we share a bathroom. I have a bad feeling about this.

A/N
Hello everybody! Thank you for reading this chapter. Sharing bathrooms what could possibly go wrong? /s also please vote and comment as it helps me figure out what to write next!
~Don't forget to follow my insta @daily_ranboo for updates (new chapters, spoilers, etc) on the book! ~
And most importantly, go eat and hydrate!
Word count: 597