07

"Excuse me, what are you doing in my house?" I said trying to be polite.
"Clay should be down in a few minutes, he said he had to grab something." The blonde said.
"Y/N." I said, hold out my hand for a handshake.
"Allie. How do you know Clay?" She replied, returning the handshake.
"Y/N happens to be my new girlfriend. I'm glad to see you are getting along." Clay said out of nowhere. Looks like he's back from whatever he was grabbing.
"This walking trash bag is your girlfriend? Wow your type has really gone down hill." Allie said.
I looked at Clay and he nodded. Lets just say I may or may not have kicked her in the shins.
"And she's toxic too? She's just like you Clay." She said starting to cry.
"Yeah that's why we are dating." Clay said plainly.
"We have a lot in common." I said in the same time as Clay.
"Well stay out of my life Clay. We this walking pile of crap leaves you, don't come crying back to me." With that, Allie ran out of the house and drove quickly down the street.

"Don't listen to what she said about you, you aren't trash. You are beautiful and worth more than you know Y/N. That's why she's manipulative. She doesn't like herself so she pins it on others." Clay said. His eyes were darker green now, like he was sad or frustrated. But three words stuck in my head 'you are beautiful'
Butterflies. Here again I'm getting butterflies. Why? We just met recently and plus he's Sapnap's best friend. There's no way I can date him.

——— Time Skip———
Today is the day. I start my physical therapy job. As Clay nears the fields he puts his hand on my knee, saying "it's going to be alright, you've got this." Butterflies again. Why does he do this to me?
"Thanks Clay. It means a lot." I replied.
I grabbed my stuff out of the car and went to the fields to meet Gus.
(A/N: Gus talking will be underlined while you talking will be Bold)

"Hey Y/N! It's so nice to finally meet you. I've heard so many good things about you from leaf University!"
"Hello Gus! I'm so excited to finally be here!"
"Well first I'll give you a little tour. This is the field. We will have home games and practices here. If an athlete is injured, we keep them on the ground until you come out to asses the injury. Also if you could, could you lead the warmups? The guys need to actually stretch and not just start talking each other right away."
"Of course I can lead warmups!"
"Great! The guys will be here soon, so as of right now you can put your things under the tent over there, and the bag of things is all yours! Enjoy the UCF gear!"
"Thank you so much!"

As I started to look at all the gear, I started to get anxious. This is a big school, what if the guys don't listen to me? That's when I need to kick them in the butt and make them run.

Warm ups and practice went really smooth. No one complained as they had a game tomorrow. Just as I was finishing packing up all the tape and ice packs, Gus came up to me. "Hey Y/N! Thanks for coming. As you know we have a game tomorrow. Since your new, we would like you to bring 2 friends to the game to watch!"
"Of Course I will! Thanks so much!" I replied.

After I packed everything I waited for Clay to pick me up. That was until I noticed someone walking towards me...

A/N:
What will happen next? Only I know. THE POWER I HOLD! nah soon enough yall will find out.
~Follow my insta @daily_Ranboo for updates~
Remember to vote and comment. And eat and hydrate before the next chapter!
Word count: 672