04

You wake up around 8 am to the smell of pancakes . You quickly change into jeans and a hoodie and run downstairs to see Sapnap attempting to make pancakes. He burnt them. Like horribly by the time you got down stairs. As he turned around you said "Don't even say anything just move so I can make breakfast."
"But Y/N," Sapnap replied " This was supposed to be your welcome home breakfast!"
"Yeah well you are to dumb to make them as you already burnt them. So move over." You said.
Sapnap sat at the table and watched you make the pancakes. "Morning Clay" Sapnap said in an weirdly cheerful voice. I turned around to see Clay standing at the bottom of the stairs, shirtless. "Holy- I completely forgot you were here. I'm sorry Y/N I'll be right back." Clay said quickly then ran upstairs.
"DON'T FORGET YOUR PANTS THIS TIME!" I  shouted.
"Y/N What the heck is wrong with you?!" Sapnap yelled.

Soon after Clay came down stairs (fully clothed this time) and you all ate breakfast. After some deciding, you all agreed today should be a stay-at- home day so you could settle in. You started to clean up the dishes when Clay said "I've got them, you've got unpacking to do." You smiled and went back to your room. After around 2 hours of unpacking Sapnap came into your room.
"We are going to go to the cafe just down the street for lunch if you want to come." Sapnap said.
As you arrived at the restaurant with the boys, the smell of cookies and coffee flooded your nostrils. You took your seat in a booth, you on one side and the two boys on the other side.
"Hi my name is Jake and I will be your waiter for today! How can I help you?" Jake said while staring at you. You wanted to kick him in the balls. You would have if there weren't for two cops just across the restaurant drinking some tea. You all submitted your orders and Jake walked away. Sapnap noticed how irritated you were and said, "Do it. Kick him."
If he laid one finger on you, you would have gone full maniac mode. Jake came back (unfortunately) and asked, "hey could I get your number?"
"No I'm already dating someone." You replied flatly.
"Well he can't be better than me." Jack said with some sass. You were pissed now.
"Well why don't you meet him. Clay, this is Jake. Jake, this is Clay. Clearly Clay is better. Now please leave us alone." You said with sass. Jake was clearly upset and left you all alone.
"So you and Clay are dating now, huh?" Sapnap said.
"Did you not see that guy? He wouldn't have gotten off the case if I didn't 'have a boyfriend." You replied quickly as you were extremely frustrated. You and Sapnap kept bickering (like siblings do), but you noticed Clay just sitting there, red with blush. Why is he red? He's gay for Sapnap there's no way he's into me. He's probably just red because he's sitting next to Sapnap.

A/N
Yoooooo hello again! Thanks for reading this chapter. Please vote and comment so I know what y'all want to see. Also I'm hoping to get at least one chapter published a day, possibly more depending how much time I have
~Don't forget to follow my insta @daily_ranboo for updates (new chapters, spoilers, etc) on the book~
Most importantly, eat and hydrate!
Word count: 594