20

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. He must have remembered they are my favorite. I went downstairs and saw a whole kitchen island full of pancakes, syrup, butter, and everything you would ever need for pancakes. I smiled and started filling up my plate. The butter melting on the warm pancakes made my mouth water. I sat down at the table when Clay decided to join me. "I hope you had more planned rather than just a pancake bar." I said sarcastically.
"Of course I do. Once your finished with your pancakes, get packing for the beach. We are leaving at 1." Clay said with a smile. I fucking love the beach. The waves, the sun, the gulls. And the best part, the sunsets.

I finished eating and ran upstairs. I put on (a bathing suit you feel comfortable in) I grabbed a bag and threw in my sunglasses, sunscreen, water bottles, and some beach towels. Don't forget a shovel for Clay. Again, he's a child. He will be entertained for hours with one shovel.
As I ran downstairs I saw Clay and shouted "HURRY UP LETS GO I WANT TO GO TO THE BEACH!" He agreed and he drove us to a private beach. That's right. This guy is so rich. Palm trees and a small tiki bar? What the hell. We layer out our beach towels and chairs. Clay quickly stripped off his shirt and ran into the warm water. I joined him a little later after I drank some water. We were just hanging out when he decided it would be a good idea to splash me. This bitch. I splashed him ever harder. Before you knew it, we were both splashing so much water we couldn't see. We agreed to stop and went back to shore.

"I don't know if you saw but there is a tiki bar here. What to get something?" Clay asked.
"Yeah I want a Smoothie, you pick the flavor."
He ended up coming back with a strawberry smoothie. I almost chugged the entire thing, but then I realized I should try and savor some.

~Time Skip~
As I sat watching the sunset with my 4th smoothie, I felt someone's arms wrap around me.
"The sunset is so pretty." I said.
"Just like you Y/N. I know I fucked up, but it won't happen again. And if it does you can kick me in the balls. So please, Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Hmmmmmm. No. Just kidding. Yes, I will be your girlfriend. ONLY if you make pancakes at least twice a week." I said with a smile.
"Deal." Clay replied.
"You know what? I never would have guessed this would have worked out"
....
"It was actually meant to be"

THE
END
(Final notes are on the next chapter.)
Word count: 473