05

We all finished eating and headed home. It was around 2 pm so you went up to your room. You laid in bed. Productive, right? You were really tired and didn't know why. You decided to take a nap to try and wake up a little bit.

This sucks. I thought as I held my head over the toilet. I figured I got sick from the food from the cafe. As your getting lost in how to torture Jake for giving you food poisoning, you heard a knock.
"Hey, Y/N, are you alright?" Clay said from his side of the bathroom door.
"What does it sound like, genius?" I replied sarcastically.
"I'm not a doctor!" He defended.
"It doesn't- ok never mind. Well then no. I'm not fine, I think Jake gave me food poisoning." I said.
"So are we going for the shins or the ankles?" Clay said with a slight chuckle. Dang that chuckle though-
"I was thinking balls." You said in all seriousness.
"Remind me to never piss you off, Y/N" Clay said. He honestly sounded scared. As he should be. After about 5 more minutes of trying not to throw my  insides up, I went back to bed.

I woke up around 6 pm when someone knocked at my door. "Who is it?" You complained.
"Open up." It was Clay. I'm sick. Why does he want to come in here.
I opened the door to see  Clay wearing a mask with a bowl of soup and a heating pad.
"You need to eat something, Y/N. You have nothing in your system." He said.
"I thought you weren't a doctor" I said as I grabbed the soup.
"I did some research." He replied.

I sat down on the corner of my bed and started eating the soup. "Are you gay?" I blurted out. Wtf Y/N what are you thinking?
"Oh come on. Do you think I'm gay?" He replied.
"Well why else would you and Sapnap be living together?" I said. He started to laugh a little but then stopped when he saw how serious you were.
"No, Y/N, I'm not gay. I've dated a girl before."

"Why did y'all break up? Wait no this is none of my businesses you don't have to answer that."

"She was a jerk. Manipulative. So I left."

"Was she hot?"

"Who's gay now? But yeah she was."

"Well I'm glad you got out of that." You said.

"I suppose I'll let you sleep. In the research I did I found that you needed rest. So sleep and I'll see you in the morning!" Clay replied. He closed the door and left. So he is straight, and had a manipulative girlfriend. Interesting. I should probably get a job. Ok that was random. But I should. I'll look tomorrow for openings. Soon after your random thoughts, you fell asleep.

"OH GEORGE!!! COME HERE GEORGE!" Is what I woke up to at 2 am. I am feeling a lot better so I called Clay to tell him to shut up. He complied and was quiet. Well it's too late. I'm already up. I figured now would be a good time to look for job openings.

Physical therapist needed at Sky Elementary school. $18/ hour

"Why do elementary kids need a physical therapist." I said to myself. I decided to look at my emails to see if I got any openings.

Good evening Y/N.
I am Coach Gus Malzahn from University of Central Florida Football. Professor Sparks told me how amazing you were at physical therapy. So I would like to offer you a head physical therapist  spot on my staff. The pay would be $50/hour for practices,  plus $80/hour for games. We would love for you to be a UCF Knight!
                               - Coach Gus Malzahn

A/N:
Will Y/N take the job? Who knows! Guess you have to keep reading to see. Keep voting and commenting so I know what y'all like to see! Also this is like the longest chapter so far so yay.
~Follow my instagram @daily_ranboo for updates (new chapters spoilers, etc) on the book!~
Remember to eat and hydrate, and then keep reading. Don't press next chapter until you eat and hydrate!
Word count: 714